WM?????

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trilogy

Reaction score
cena vs edge you think wm caliber i think so but a better ending would have been better where do you think this will o now?

The Rated R CMStar

Ok, I don't really get what you said, but if you are complaining about the ending of Edge vs Cena LMS, you have it all wrong. Both Edge and Cena were to look strong, but they just couldn't have Edge defeat Cena cleanly, as it would defy the logic of the entire Cena/Edge dynamic, while giving Cena a feud on Raw while Orton and Batista battle it out

MikeRaw

Wait, what?
I think you're asking if it was WM calibre, and where it should go next?
Yes, it was WM worthy, and I think these two have seen the last of eachother for now. The draft trades take effect starting this week, so WWE will lay off on the interpromotional stuff for a while.

trilogy

Reaction score
yeah thats what i mean lol but lets see what happens now

Airfixx

I think these two have seen the last of eachother for now. The draft trades take effect starting this week, so WWE will lay off on the interpromotional stuff for a while.

...Makes sense, but I'm wondering what they'll do about the good ol' 'contractual rematch clause'.

MikeRaw

^I'm thinking it'll more likely end up in a Show vs Cena feud. I would hope that they would follow through on their promise to start the draft trades this week.

trilogy

Reaction score
yeah hopefully lol show cena havent had a feud in a while

Airfixx

^I'm thinking it'll more likely end up in a Show vs Cena feud. I would hope that they would follow through on their promise to start the draft trades this week.

Still doesn't address the matter of Cena's rematch though...

benny

Reaction score
To me, John Cena vs Edge is more of a Survivor Series, Summer Slam attraction, rather than a Wrestlemania Main Event. Most likely due to the fact they've faced off numerous times in 2006 and the other years. I would think next year they have three options for Cena.

1) Orton
2) Batista
3) HHH

I really wouldn't mind a rematch of 22 between Cena and HHH. Those guys are two of the biggest faces, and they build on the history they had 4 years ago for 26.

MikeRaw

^But dude, Edge vs Cena has been an ongoing rivalry for the past 3 ears, and never had a match at Wrestlemania yet. Until this year. They needed to have a match at Mania, because it's been one of the better feuds of the past several years, and it's a feud between the top face and top heel in the company (arguably). It needed to main event wrestlemania at some time. And yes, next year, all the choices you listed would be solid. Cena vs Batista never got going, so it's like it never happened. I hardly remember what happened last time. They need a rematch, and WM26 would be the best place. Not to mention if Batista turns heel, it'd be even better. And Cena vs orton would also be good... Cena vs Triple H, despite me being a huge Triple H fan, I don't really have a desire to see agai. Especially since WM26 is supposedly Shawn and Taker's last WM, Triple H should be in the match with one of them.