WrestleMania WM XXX Fantasy Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Main Event:
Brock Lesnar (c) vs Batista vs Daniel Bryan - WWE World Heavyweight Championship - After Lesnar beat Orton for the title the day after the EC ppv, Batista was ready to step up and all hell was set to break loose. Triple H, having lost his match against Bryan, agreed to set up Bryan into the main event as per the stipulation.

Important matches:
The Undertaker vs John Cena - Streak Match
Daniel Bryan vs Triple H - Winner joins the Main Event match
The New Age Outlaws (c) vs The Rhodes Bros vs The Usos vs Real Americans - Tag Team titles match
Dean Ambrose (c) vs Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns - United States Championship

Others:
Big E Langston (c) vs Alexander Rusev - Intercontinental Championship
AJ Lee (c) vs Emma vs Brie Bella - Diva's championship
The Wyatt Family vs Ziggler, Sheamus and Henry
Alexsander Rusev vs Damien Sandow vs Fandango vs Kane vs Christian vs Santino Marella - Ladder match for Intercontinental Championship title shot

Pre-Show:
Kane vs Alberto Del Rio vs Bo Dallas vs Big Show - Fatal Fourway to decide who joins the Ladder match for the IC title at the actual show

TheBestCup

Jobber
Reaction score
WM30 Ok so this is my card 1. John cena vs Cesaro IC Title 2. Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels 3.
Aj Lee vs Lita Divas Title match 4. Seth rollins vs Dean ambrose vs Roman Reigns US Title match 5. Brock lesnar vs Undertaker 6. Money in the bank * ALL JOBBERS AND MID CARDERS
7. Stone cold vs CM punk 8. WWE World heavyweight Championship on the line Batista vs * may shock you * Sheamus * NOT MY PICK FOR EC JUST FOR FUN*
9.Bray Wyatt vs Jack Swagger * NO DQ* So there it is my WM30 card made it just for fun so yeah.