WrestleMania WM XXX Fantasy Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nickpotkovac

Jobber
Reaction score
Now first let's make it known this is what I'd like to see. I am also missing a few matches, but have the main matches.

1. WWE WHT match
(C) John Cena vs (RRW) Daniel Bryan
2. The Streak
The Undertaker vs Bray Wyatt
Only guy I care to see face Taker. Also wouldn't completely hate if Bray beat him. If this wouldn't work then possibly a 3v2 Wyatts vs Undertaker and Kane.
3. #1 Contenders Match
Batista vs Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton
Was not really sure where to put Randy so he ended up here
4. The Authority challenged
Triple H vs CM Punk
5. Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins
Perhaps Ambrose and Rollins could screw Reigns out of a Royal Rumble or Elimination Chamber victory in a jealous rage
6. The Real Americans vs Hulk Hogan and (US Champ) Sheamus
Since Ambrose is doing other things, he could drop the belt to Sheamus at EC. The Real Americans taunt Sheamus since an Irishman is the US Champ. Seamus brings Hulk in
7. IC title match
(C) Big E. Langston vs Damion Sandown
Not sure who to put in this match but couldn't leave IC champ off card.
8. Brother vs Brother
Goldust vs Cody Rhodes
9. Tag Title Match
(C) Luke Harper and Erik Rowan vs The Usos
Goldy and Rhodes drop the title at EC to set up WM match.

I understand I may be missing some things but I'd be interested in seeing what anybody would want to add/drop or change about this card.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Randy Orton (C) v CM Punk (RRW)
The Undertaker v John Cena
Batista v Brock Lesnar
Reigns v Ambrose v Rollins
Daniel Bryan v Bray Wyatt
Goldust v Cody Rhodes
Big E Langston (C) v Ziggler v Sheamus v Sandow
The Real Americans (C) v The Usos
AJ Lee (C) v Tamina Snuka

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Kinda grasping at straws with a lot of these.

-Brock Lesnar (C) vs Daniel Bryan (Rumble Winner) for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
-The Undertaker vs John Cena
-CM Punk vs Triple H: Extreme Rules
-Randy Orton vs Bray Wyatt (The Authority screwed Orton out of the title turning him, this is his revenge match)
-Sami Zayn vs Chris Jericho (Jericho has clearly lost it, he lost to yet ANOTHER newcomer!)
-Roman Reigns vs Batista (Not sure on the storyline but would be a great way to put Roman over, would rather put Big Show in this spot but not sure where else to put Dave)
-Fatal 4 way for both midcard belts: Ziggler (C), Langston (C), Del Rio, Mark Henry (post-heel turn)
-4 way tag match: Golden Rhodes, the Usos, the Real Americans, Ambrose and Rollins
-AJ Lee (C) vs Summer Rae

Am I forgetting anyone?

nickpotkovac

Jobber
Reaction score
My main thing is I'd like to see Bryan beat Cena at WM and turn face after winning the title. This then could turn into a Wyatt/Cena feud post wrestlemania

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
My main thing is I'd like to see Bryan beat Cena at WM and turn face after winning the title. This then could turn into a Wyatt/Cena feud post wrestlemania

The thing with Bryan is that the guy is so over and so beloved, there's no possible way they could even stretch it out that long. Bryan/Cena II would be fine, but for fantasy booking you want something a little better than "fine"

nickpotkovac

Jobber
Reaction score
But wouldnt it be the ultimate win for Bryan to finally get over on the people holding him down for the past few months. I get shivers thinking about the reaction Bryan would get by not only beating Cena for the belt but then turning face and beating the Wyatts out of the building and WM going off the air with the entire arean chanting yes. By doing it this way, the Wyatts could either go after Bryan for the belt or the Wyatts go after Cena for revenge of Bryan leaving them

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
My own card would be:
Lesnar (c) vs Bryan - WWE World Heavyweight Championship - Bryan wins
Undertaker vs Cena - The Streak - Undertaker wins
Big E Langston (c) vs Batista - Intercontinental Championship - Big E Langston wins
The Rhodes Bros (c) vs The Real Americans vs The Usos - Tag Team Championships - Rhodes Bros wins
AJ Lee vs Natalya vs Brie Bella - Divas Championship - AJ wins
CM Punk vs Damien Sandow - CM Punk wins
The Shield vs The Wyatt Family - The Wyatt Family wins
Sami Zayn vs Chris Jericho - Jericho wins
Randy Orton vs Triple H vs Dolph Ziggler - Losers join the WWE Hall of Lame - Orton wins
Pre-Show: The Usos vs Los Matadores vs Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio vs Show and Henry

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
John Cena (c) vs Rock III.
Cena: defeats Orton at the Rumble, retains at the Elimination Chamber
Rock: Returns as a heel, is a shocking surprise entrant at 30 and wins the Rumble. Only cuts promos via satellite after that saying he is too big time for WWE and he will show up for Mania to whoop John Cena's candy ass all over New Orleans

Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar- Brock ends the streak by making Taker submit with a busted arm

Dolph Ziggler vs Batista- A confused, concussed Dolph ZIggler interrupts Batista's return promo Jan. 20th, upsetting the Animal The two begin feuding and it leads to Ziggler eliminating Batista from the Rumble, Batista destroying Ziggler a few times after that (maybe even have Batista over Ziggler once at the EC PPV), leading to more kayfabe 'concussions' until doctors, fans, ect are begging DZ not to fight Batista again but eventually Ziggler goes over as the ultimate underdog babyface at Mania. The crowd faps tears of joy

Daniel Bryan vs HHH- who doesn't want to see DB kick HHH's ass? Obviously this match made more sense 2 months ago, but they can easily work the storyline back that way.

Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose vs Rollins- Mid card unification match. Ambrose is still US Champ. Reigns picks up a clean win over Big E somewhere along the way to get the IC Belt. Reigns goes over and becomes the first Internited States champion. The Shield is split btw, this isn't friendly competition

Cody Rhodes over Goldust- fuck it, I'm splitting everybody up. Goldust is the heel obviously and Rhodes goes over

Opening match: 10 man battle royal. Lame right. fucking wrong. What's on the line? The right to face the winner of Cena/Rock at Extreme Rules. The competitors: CM Punk, Big Show, Bray Wyatt, Alberto Del Rio, Mark Henry, Antonio Cesaro, Big E Langston, surprise returning Christian, The Miz and Sheamus.
The winner? Bray Wyatt, leading to a Cena/Wyatt feud and match at Extreme Rules.

Pre Show: DZ makes an open challenge, stating he needs a warm up before he slays the Animal later tonight. Randy Orton's theme hits and DZ buries him with a zig zag 45 seconds into the match before doing headstands next to Orton's lifeless corpse

Reactions: Roi and Testify

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
John Cena (c) vs Rock III.
Cena: defeats Orton at the Rumble, retains at the Elimination Chamber
Rock: Returns as a heel, is a shocking surprise entrant at 30 and wins the Rumble. Only cuts promos via satellite after that saying he is too big time for WWE and he will show up for Mania to whoop John Cena's candy ass all over New Orleans

Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar- Brock ends the streak by making Taker submit with a busted arm

Dolph Ziggler vs Batista- A confused, concussed Dolph ZIggler interrupts Batista's return promo Jan. 20th, upsetting the Animal The two begin feuding and it leads to Ziggler eliminating Batista from the Rumble, Batista destroying Ziggler a few times after that (maybe even have Batista over Ziggler once at the EC PPV), leading to more kayfabe 'concussions' until doctors, fans, ect are begging DZ not to fight Batista again but eventually Ziggler goes over as the ultimate underdog babyface at Mania. The crowd faps tears of joy

Daniel Bryan vs HHH- who doesn't want to see DB kick HHH's ass? Obviously this match made more sense 2 months ago, but they can easily work the storyline back that way.

Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose vs Rollins- Mid card unification match. Ambrose is still US Champ. Reigns picks up a clean win over Big E somewhere along the way to get the IC Belt. Reigns goes over and becomes the first Internited States champion. The Shield is split btw, this isn't friendly competition

Cody Rhodes over Goldust- fuck it, I'm splitting everybody up. Goldust is the heel obviously and Rhodes goes over

Opening match: 10 man battle royal. Lame right. fucking wrong. What's on the line? The right to face the winner of Cena/Rock at Extreme Rules. The competitors: CM Punk, Big Show, Bray Wyatt, Alberto Del Rio, Mark Henry, Antonio Cesaro, Big E Langston, surprise returning Christian, The Miz and Sheamus.
The winner? Bray Wyatt, leading to a Cena/Wyatt feud and match at Extreme Rules.

Pre Show: DZ makes an open challenge, stating he needs a warm up before he slays the Animal later tonight. Randy Orton's theme hits and DZ buries him with a zig zag 45 seconds into the match before doing headstands next to Orton's lifeless corpse

Liked because the awesome Rock paragraph and D'Z squashing Boreton in a pre-show lol.

Reaction score
WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton (c) VS Daniel Bryan W = Daniel Bryan

John Cena VS The Undertaker W = The Undertaker

CM Punk VS HHH W = CM Punk

Batista VS Brock Lesnar W = Batista

Reigns VS Rollins VS Ambrose W = Reigns

Chris Jericho VS Bray Wyatt W = Bray Wyatt

Tag Team Championship
Harper and Rowan (c) VS The Usos W = Harper and Rowan

Cody Rhodes VS Goldust W = Cody Rhodes

Intercontinental Championship

Big E Langston (c) VS Ryback W = Langston

Pre Show

Battle Royal for IC Title shot W = Ryback

Divas Title
AJ (c) ??? maybe Emma W = Emma???

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
This will be my first time doing one of these fully, I usually only predict one match but here we go:

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton (c) v. Batista - W = Batista

Tag Team Championship
The Brotherhood v. Xavier Woods/R-Truth = Truth Woods
^ Leading to a split between Cody & Goldy

Intercontinental Championship
Big E Langston (c) v. Damien Sandow - W = Damien Sandow via "You're Welcome" followed by pin.

Diva's Championship
AJ Lee (c) v. Tamina Snuka - W = Tamina

Other Important PPV Live Matches:
John Cena v. Undertaker - W = Cena ending the streak

CM Punk & Daniel Bryan v. Kane & HHH - Winner = CM & DB
or CM (or DB) v. HHH (or Kane) - Winner = Still CM or DB

Brock Lesnar vs Curtis Axel (some "Fuck you Paul" Feud) w/ Ryback Interference - W = Curtis Axel actually upset.

Reigns v. Rollins v. Ambrose - W = Rollins

Pre Show
4 Way Match for IC Title Shot
Damien Sandow v. Ryback v. Fandango v. Sheamus - W = Damien Sandow

That would probably be my dreamcard :)

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Rock vs Reigns - Rock puts over Reigns
Brock vs Bryan - Brock puts over Bryan
Cena vs Cesaro - Cena puts over Cesaro
Ambrose vs Rollins
Punk vs Ziggler - Ziggler squashes and embarrasses Punk, Triple H comes out shortly after and literally buries Punk alive. Killing him.
Y2J vs Ziggler - after owning Punk, Ziggler asks for another match. He then goes over Y2J in a classic WM match.
Wyatt vs Taker

Last edited:
Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Main Event
Daniel Bryan v Triple H

Championship Match
Brock Lesnar (c) v Batista - (Lesnar wins the title in the Chamber after taking Christian's spot.)

Streak Match
The Undertaker v Bray Wyatt

Undercard
Seth Rollins v Dean Ambrose v Roman Reigns
Big E Langston (c) v Alexander Rusev
John Cena v Sheamus
Goldust v Cody Rhodes
AJ Lee (c) v Emma
The Usos (c) v Miz and Ziggler