WM Rumors (Jericho)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

hmm Y2J vs Hogan on smackdown in 2002 weren't that special...i dont see why it could now in 2009.. (no hogan please, whenever hogan gets involve in wwe, another wrestler always loses some cred)

they could always book Y2J in MITB and win it and then win the belt after cena/edge... that could always make a moment that will be remembered in mania history

The Rated R CMStar

Look, like Monty said, WWE can create an scenario out of nowhere and get it hot.

And by that notion, I could give you an scenario in which HBk would end up challenging Edge.

However, would it be the wise thing to do? Or would it be the logic thing to do? Edge vs Cena has already been teased to end up big time at Mania, so to do it at SD and start a 4 week build up for a match already seen 3 times in the last 4 months just because "It can be done", is not wise.

As for Edge vs Cena vs Y2J, Edge vs Cena is the match getting teased. Y2J is going after legends, he stopped going for the belt a long time ago. Again, just because it can be done doesn't mean it's the wise thing to do.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Hogan is undoubtedly the best fit. The only guys who can pull this off are Rourke, Hogan, Austin, Flair, and maybe Piper.

Montana

I was talking with Dipset in the shoutbox, and how much of a longshot would it be to see a multiman match for the world championship. What if the wwe can't find anyone "worthy" to face Jericho. Like Keadon said, theres only a select few. If they put Jericho/ and the Hardy in seperate matches, they will likely be at 8 matches.

WWE Title (Orton/HHH)
World Title (Edge/Cena)
HBK/Taker
Jericho Match (Jericho vs Legend)
Hardy Match
MITB ( 8 Guys)
Divas
ECW Championship ( Swagger vs Christian)

This leaves Priceless, Colons, Miz Morrison, CM Punk, MVP, Regal, Mysterio, Bourne, Kennedy, Kane, Big Show, JBL, Kozlov, Henry, R Truth, Shelton, Umaga to be in the MITB match. (20 wrestlers)

So would it be worth it to make Cena vs Edge vs Hardy vs. Hardy vs Big Show vs Jericho? And make room for a tag title and US championship match? Just to have more wrestlers on the card?

LKP

I say Austin vs hogan for sure lol. Y2j vs cm punk i can think of as a credible match for y2j. I know wwe have to throw in a celebrity every year for wm25 but cm on throw them in with a diva match or something. Rourke should be at ringside surely for y2js match up. Im thinking austin vs y2j with hogan there i dunno im liking the new will they or wont they thing.