WKO100, Finally it's here

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
This whole list made me vomit...

Then I had to vomit again from seeing said vomit...

Thanks for this list for making me sick twice..

Airfixx

People find HHH and Edge entertaining? Wow.

So you find the list plausible then?

Never mind whom people are using as so-called yard-sticks, maybe you could suggest a reason why Floyd Mayweather appears in ANY list of top workers, be it a top 10 or a top 1000?

Presumably you played a part in the compiling of this list? ...Can't think why else you'd be defending it's contents otherwise.

That list is SO smark it hurts.

Reaction score

lol That was a great line. I was thinking the same thing after reading the top 10, but then I get to number 18 and see Mark Henry. I'm not sure how he even made the list, let alone number 18 on this smarky list.

hbk1991

Reaction score
So you find the list plausible then?

Never mind whom people are using as so-called yard-sticks, maybe you could suggest a reason why Floyd Mayweather appears in ANY list of top workers, be it a top 10 or a top 1000?

Presumably you played a part in the compiling of this list? ...Can't think why else you'd be defending it's contents otherwise.

I found the list on another board, so c/p it here.

Mayweather had the amazing Mania spectacle with Show, so I don't have a problem with him making the list, especially since he's in the 90s. Mayweather showed great charisma, his spots were timed well and he came across as a genuine asshole. To me, that's more impressive than some X-Division gymnast doing a backflip.

I don't understand the Mark Henry hate. Do you guys not like Vader, either? Do you have something against big men in pro wrestling? What was wrong with Henry's ECW work?

I didn't expect all these negative comments.

This whole list made me vomit...

Then I had to vomit again from seeing said vomit...

Thanks for this list for making me sick twice..

Your signature suggests you watch foreign wrestling, so what didn't you like about the list? What are your thoughts on the top 3?

Reaction score
The top 3 was outstanding in terms of workers and such... But the WHOLE list is absolute garbage...

I know i love puro and foreign wrestling but John Cena that low? Thats laughable... And Matt hardy the best worker in the WWE? Thats pure fiction if I ever saw it...

hbk1991

Reaction score
To be fair, Cena was out with an injury for a few months, so definitely not his best year. I agree Hardy wasn't the best WWE wrestler last year.

I'd be interested to read your '08 top 10.

Reaction score
My top 10? for 08? here is a quick list...
10. Low Ki
9. Negro Casas
8. AJ Styles
7. Chris Jericho
6. Jimmy Jacobs
5. Alexander Otsuka
4. Randy Orton
3. Nigel McGuinness
2. Mitsuharu Misawa
1. Blue Panther

hbk1991

Reaction score
Pretty sweet top 10. Panther mask match was also your MOTY?

Reaction score
Yeah that match was pretty incredible..

Id say my "US" match of the year is either i hate to say HBK v Flair... but damnit that match had emotion... or it would have to be Edge/Taker at WM or HIAC :) But I didnt think either deserved top 10 worker of the year.. Taker dont work enough and Edge isnt the best plus out for awhile..

Id say skirting on the top 10 for me is also KENTA, John Cena(regardless of injuries), and Tyler Black

hbk1991

Reaction score
Well, anyway, this where I found the list. Worth checking out if you want to know the explanations:

Reaction score
Alright, Cause I was gonna be like besides you may not know a few names what in the hell is wrong with mine xD

Nevermind then... Carry on sir :D