WKF Presents: The Final Countdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
FinalCountdown.png

That's right! WKF is having one last show! One last PPV to blow things off! Their will be no roleplaying counting towards this show and their will be no date for the show. We will decide all the winners going out and we will post it when we finish it. If you want to rp for fun towards the show, you can do it here but it's mostly only going to be the WKF originals and your rp's won't count towards your match as it is mainly for a way to you to say goodbye. Here is the card.

Match One: Eric Snow vs. Mr. Bobby Beach vs. Alexi Arilenko for the North American Title
FC7.png

Match Two: Lila vs. Candy
FC6.png

Match Three: Charlie White vs. Jc Epick
FC5.png

Match Four: Roger Ruiz vs. Milenko for the Rampage Title
FC4.png

Match Five: Bromance vs. Fire and Ice for the Tag Titles
FC3.png

Match Six: Nick Taylor vs. Chris Kline
FC2.png

Main Event: The Reaper vs. Syn
FC1.png

the Reaper

Reaction score
The scene opens up in a packed arena during a WKF houseshow during the WKF farewell tour leading up to WKF's last pay per view ''The Final Countdown''. The fans are anticipating for the show to begin when the lights go out for a few seconds and dont fear the Reaper by HIM hits the sound system and the lights come back on and Ryan ''the Reaper'' Robinson steps out on the stage to a descent reaction and he is not alone either, he has his girlfriend ''Bella Brooks'' with him. He is holding the rampage championship in his right hand and he dont have his signiture gold club. Him and Bella make there way to the ring and Bella slaps hands with the fans and Ryan even slaps hands with a few fans himself. Once they get in the ring Ryan asks Justin Cash for a mic and he hands him one and the fans seem very interesting in what the Reaper is about to say.

Ryan Robinson: You people are probably wondering why I'm out here. And the truth is I came out here to apologize to a few people, and the first person I want to apologize to is all of you in this arena and everyone watching at home. Thats right. I want to apologize to all of my Witnesses.

The fans cheer loudly, and Ryan looks around with a suprised look and smiles.

Ryan Robinson: I want to apologize to you for agreeing to lay down for Syn and making you miss out on a match that could have been really great, and I promise all of you that no matter where the Reaper goes. I will never lay down for anyone again, but I'm going to make it up to you anyways. I'm going to challenge Syn to a match and we are going to have a good match. Not a violent match but a great wrestling match, and we are going to still the show.

The fans explode with cheers and start a ''thank you Reaper'' chant, and the Reaper looks around and smiles.

Ryan Robinson: You're all welcome. I love you all.

The fans cheer loudly.

Ryan Robinson: There are more people I want to apologize to and the next person I want to apologize to is my girlfriend, Bella.

Ryan turns to Bella and they look into eavchothers eyes and smile.

Ryan Robinson: Babe. I'm sorry that I promised you that you could be my manager then I turned around and made you stay backstage during all of my matches, And I want to make it up to you. I want you to accompany me to my ring and be my manager during my match against Syn. So waht do you say? Will you manage me Babe?

Bella has a smile on her face and she looks like she is about to cry before speaking.

Bella Brooks: Yes!.

They give eachother a big hug and kiss eachother as the fans cheer loudly before Ryan goes back to speaking.

Ryan Robinson: The next person I want to apologize to is ''the WKF rampage champion'' Roger Ruiz.

The fans cheer for Ruiz's name being mentioned.

Ryan Robinson: I know that Milenko tapped out before the three count but I guess if the ref dont see it, it dont go in the record books, and if it dont go in the record books, i guess it dont count. So Ruiz. I want you to come out here man. I think I have something that belongs to you.

Undead by Hollywood Undead hits the sound system and Roger Ruiz steps out on the stage to a big ammount of cheers. He walks to the ring and once he gets in, Ryan hands him the rampage championship and they shake hands, and Ruiz makes his way to the back with the rampage championship.

Ryan Robinson: There is one more person I want to apologize to, and that person is Justin Cash. *turns to look at Justin Cash* Justin. I'm sorry I threatened you and forced you to anounce me as champion.

Justin puts his hands up as if he is saying (just forget about it).

Ryan Robinson: Ok. Before me and Bella leave I need to get a answer from Syn. I need to know if he accepts my challenge. So Mike. I want you to come out here man.

Ryan waits for Michael to come out and give him a answer.

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
"Duality" by Slipknot play and the crowd gives a mixed reaction as Micheal Rollins, the man behind the maniacal facepaint of Syn, makes his way to the ring. He slowly walks up the steel steps and enters the ring, staring down Reaper and Bella as the crowd roars. He asks for a mic, and before he begins speaking, the crowd starts a "One More Match!" chant. Rollins smiles slightly, then starts talking.

Michael: I said all I needed to say at the beginning of the fairwell tour Ryan. But I think these fans do deserve to see the match that was supposed to be, but never came to fruition. The clear cut end to one of, if not THE rivalry in WKF that made it a household name. You've got your match!

He paused as the crowd roared, before sticking his hand out for Ryan to shake. Ryan shakes his hand and the two stare down for a moment as the crowd roars in anticipation for the eventual matchup.

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Michael smirks at Reaper in agreement, before rolling out of the ring and walking up the ramp. Reaper and Bella would do the same, and the crowd gave the three a standing ovation as they all left the arena.