WKF Predictions Contest?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Major Brothers

Reaction score
Need This Song!!!! Ashleys New Theme!!!

Please Someone Give Me A Link To Download It I Need This Song !!!!!!

Wrestling Station

wrong section, go to media thread and then request it in the theme song thread.

The Boondocks

Reaction score
I was on WZ due to the shows being up in the next few days (fingers crossed lol), and I got to thinking, They have a predictions thread to guess for each show, and it makes for some good hype (I verbally cheered when someone picked me to win a contract lol). I was curious as to what you think of us letting the members of WKF [and others if they so choose] answer the questions I post at the deadline and take a shot to see if they get it right. I think it could pose for some pretty decent hype. Only concern is, I don't know what the prize would be, rep?

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
I thought about doing this a few weeks ago but I didn't feel like running it or keeping track. Lol If you want to do this, I think it would be a great idea.