WKF Friday Night Carnage: Episode 3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Extremists heading to TNA shores

With the new ECW brand slowly crumbling, many rumors have spread throughout the Internet community about the ECW Originals. We know that Rob Van Dam won't be leaving anytime soon & Dreamer seems to be good friends with Shane O'Mac, but what the Human Highlight Reel & The Hardcore Icon?

I think that if Sabu marches back to TNA, he'll get thrown in another feud with Abyss, and Sandman will probably wind back up in a bad ECW storyline, but what are your thoughts? Do you think they'll go to TNA? Do you think they'll leave WWE?

King_Ash

Reaction score
C'mon now, im getting tired of these threads... I have a strong belief that none... I repeat NONE of the ECW Originals will leave WWE for TNA, why leave a company which has bigger events and pays a hell of a lot more for some crappy show like TNA... Kurt Angle is probarbly kicking himself today after Wrestlemania seing is how he probarbly could have been in the main event facing Cena or Batista but he made his decision and when TNA goes under like all companys who have tried to succeed beyond the WWE they will have no choice but to take the crappy jobs WWE has to offer them for a pay cheque. I cant wait really, cause when Christian comes back to the WWE he will be put back in the mid-card position cause hes not good enough to bare the no.1 championship of the company. TNA fans think they are good cause they got "The WWE's best pure athlete" last time I checked there was alot of guys better then Angle at the time but that was just his gimmick. But anyway on the topic, I dont think they will go to TNA.

xtremebadass

Well since the ECW Originals won at Mania, it looks to me like Vince doesn't really like them, but still wants them around to push the new ECW talent. Sabu would just end up in Barbed Wire Massarce II, Sandman, I didn't see him in his run in TNA, but I heard it was short and a little lame.

Ox Baker

Reaction score
So you think....

angle would be kicking himself for having to tap out to cena?? I bet angle cried a lil when he saw benoit have to beotch out to cena. Somehow i doubt kurt gives a crap about wwe right now.

phantomgerald

i don't see it happening. i love tna but i don't see how tna acn improve by signing them. rvd maybe, the rest definately not wanting to see them on tna

3lions

Reaction score
TNA sign nearly everyone who is released from WWE. Why would this scenario be any different? Anyway, after WWE booked the Originals to get the win at Mania, I doubt they will be released any time soon, as this storyline is set to continue.

xtremebadass

TNA will get anyone who WWE releases just because they have WWE to their name and it will boost TNA's status, Test is going to TNA probably

Reaction score
Yes i heard they gonna invade lol sandman sabu dreamer heyman lita and rvd they gonna be a angle like they taking over and that i hope so they r great talent its just because they went to wwe they died but ecw was great for them

xtremebadass

i personally dont wanna see any ECW Originals in TNA, it would be soooo lame

Reaction score
No they arent washed up wwe stars they ecw stars honestly they suck in wwe and they would be a great faction in tna

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I don't see any of the ECW Originals leaving WWE for TNA but if had to pick someone it would probably be Sabu,But he'll just end up in another fued with Abyss

Reaction score
i'm not positive, but the only one of them i could see jumping back to tna, it's sabu. wwe seems to always be unhappy with him, and im just anticipating his release.

Blip

Reaction score
No, because both of them are getting well paid and TNA doesn't know the meaning of well paid do they.

Status
Not open for further replies.