With the Shakeup Complete: Where Do We Go Now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Well, the Shakeup is done and now, there are new possibilities for matchups and storylines on both Raw and Smackdown. But, the question is, what should the next feuds be?

For the WWE Championship, it is quite apparent it may be staying on Tuesday nights after Payback and right now, Randy isn't the best WWE Champion...but Smackdown does have some good names on their roster and there are some possibilities like Nakamura, Corbin, and Sami Zayn, as well as a few surprises.

For Raw, things a bit more unpredictable as we'll get some of the same with Samoa Joe and Seth, but with Brock not being on TV most the time, we may need storylines to be at the top of the card while he is gone.

What feuds do you think will be developing now that the rosters are "Shaken up?"

M Kells

The Showoff
Reaction score
I say Sami Zayn is going to win MITB, Shinsuke is going to kill Kevin Owens for that US title, and the mid card should be fine for now.

For raw? Well Idk, personally raw is usually on the bad side of things.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm going to predict who will win the Universal and WWE Championship picture from now till Wrestlemania 34.

RAW
Lesnar keeps the belt all the way through the year until Summerslam, where he will lose it to Roman Reigns. (Unfortunately)
Lesnar takes a break and Roman loses the belt to Samoa Joe at the next PPV, with Joe holding onto the belt until the Royal Rumble.
Reigns is in the rumble and Lesnar faces Joe for the belt, Roman doesn't win and Lesnar beats Joe for the belt.
Samoa Joe vs Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship at Wrestlemania.

SD
AJ Styles beats Randy Orton for the belt at one point, maybe Money in the Bank?
Baron Corbin wins Money in the Bank and maybe a month later, have him cash in on Styles after a Kevin Owens attack.
Corbin holds onto the belt for... a month or even two months, before he is beaten by Zayn.
Just like RAW's side, Zayn loses the belt at the Royal Rumble, but to Kevin Owens and AJ Styles wins the Royal Rumble last eliminating Seth Rollins.
Styles vs Zayn vs Owens for the WWE World Championship at Wrestlemania.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Okay...Women's Division time...

RAW:
tumblr_oo8asx_Ke_PB1ux0q3go1_540.png

Well...due to the pieces in play...Sasha stays a face...and we get...

Bayley vs. Alexa (because it makes the most sense...Alexa is like the Anti-Bayley)
Sasha vs. Emma (because Sasha can't turn heel yet)
Mickie James vs. Nia Jax (because Mickie can help Nia learn to actually work a match)

Dana Brooke & Alicia Fox...who knows?

SmackDown:
Naomi vs. Carmella (because Naomi deserves "some" time with the belt)
Charlotte vs. Becky (for the number 1 contender spot)
Natalya vs. Tamina (Because if anyone can make Tamina look good...its Nattie)

Last edited:

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'm going to predict who will win the Universal and WWE Championship picture from now till Wrestlemania 34.

RAW
Lesnar keeps the belt all the way through the year until Summerslam, where he will lose it to Roman Reigns. (Unfortunately)
Lesnar takes a break and Roman loses the belt to Samoa Joe at the next PPV, with Joe holding onto the belt until the Royal Rumble.
Reigns is in the rumble and Lesnar faces Joe for the belt, Roman doesn't win and Lesnar beats Joe for the belt.
Samoa Joe vs Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship at Wrestlemania.

SD
AJ Styles beats Randy Orton for the belt at one point, maybe Money in the Bank?
Baron Corbin wins Money in the Bank and maybe a month later, have him cash in on Styles after a Kevin Owens attack.
Corbin holds onto the belt for... a month or even two months, before he is beaten by Zayn.
Just like RAW's side, Zayn loses the belt at the Royal Rumble, but to Kevin Owens and AJ Styles wins the Royal Rumble last eliminating Seth Rollins.
Styles vs Zayn vs Owens for the WWE World Championship at Wrestlemania.
I like your ideas, but joe is not facing Brock in the main event of mania. Roman will be in the main event in some fashion. And I don't Roman losing the belt a month after beating Brock. He will have at atleast a 4-5 months reign.

Styles winning the rumble might actually happen. And I'm all for it. And this time around I'm sure it'll involve Owens.

We will see. But overall like your mindset

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I like your ideas, but joe is not facing Brock in the main event of mania. Roman will be in the main event in some fashion. And I don't Roman losing the belt a month after beating Brock. He will have at atleast a 4-5 months reign.

Styles winning the rumble might actually happen. And I'm all for it. And this time around I'm sure it'll involve Owens.

We will see. But overall like your mindset

I can dream lol.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Okay...Women's Division time...

RAW:
tumblr_oo8asx_Ke_PB1ux0q3go1_540.png

Well...due to the pieces in play...Sasha stays a face...and we get...

Bayley vs. Alexa (because it makes the most sense...Alexa is like the Anti-Bayley)
Sasha vs. Emma (because Sasha can't turn heel yet)
Mickie James vs. Nia Jax (because Mickie may help Nia learn to actually work a match)

Dana Brooke & Alicia Fox...who knows?

SmackDown:
Naomi vs. Carmella (because Naomi deserves "some" time with the belt)
Charlotte vs. Becky (for the number 1 contender spot)
Natalya vs. Tamina (Because if anyone can make Tamina look good...its Nattie)
I liked your post just for that bliss pic. Damn she's hot...

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
So...on "The Sasha Banks Show"
Alexa is getting a shot at Bayley right away...
it's still unclear what Sasha, Mackie & Nia will be doing...
Emma vs. Dana...well...I'd much rather see them together...
and while I do stick up for Dana...I do not want to see her
go over Emma at this point in time.

Still...it was good to see all 8 women get some screen time...
and Bayley didn't talk or wrestle...that worked out great.

Over on "The Becky & Charlotte Show" featuring no Becky...
They had Charlotte fight and defeat Naomi on only her second night on the blue brand...
you better learn some respect Naomi...don't fuck with the Queen!
Natalya, Carmella & Tamina are banding together...but I thought Tamina would be a face?
& no sign of Becky...apparently she was on twitter asking for a match against Jimmy No Chin...

Dear God...Please No! Becky you are so much better than that...

Just put the belt on Charlotte...have her feud with Becky till SummerSlam and then draft
Asuka after SummerSlam so I can finally see 2 Ring Goddesses fight...

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I just feel like it is a mess right now and they don't entirely know what they are doing from day to day. Look what they did/are doing with Bray for example. I am not sure if they write up these shows and then just decide to change them on the spot or what but until something legitimate happens I wont be too interested in the feuds. I will stick to watching recaps till they figure it out. Something tells me they will continue to screw over the guys we really want to see.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I just feel like it is a mess right now and they don't entirely know what they are doing from day to day. Look what they did/are doing with Bray for example. I am not sure if they write up these shows and then just decide to change them on the spot or what but until something legitimate happens I wont be too interested in the feuds. I will stick to watching recaps till they figure it out. Something tells me they will continue to screw over the guys we really want to see.

I feel as though Raw right now is very messy, but Smackdown is a lot more intriguing. Jinder's win is so out of the blue unexpected that I am legit curious what in the world is going on, AJ vs KO soon is looking to be exciting, Shinsuke, when he has his first match, will be awesome, The Colons... actually winning...I hope Sami has something good coming soon, Barron is having a nice slow build which is nice to see, Tye being on the brand is great, and overall, I am excited to see Smackdown next week. Raw...I just want to see Braun break something...maybe Matt Hardy? hehehehe....

Reactions: Smg

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I feel as though Raw right now is very messy, but Smackdown is a lot more intriguing. Jinder's win is so out of the blue unexpected that I am legit curious what in the world is going on, AJ vs KO soon is looking to be exciting, Shinsuke, when he has his first match, will be awesome, The Colons... actually winning...I hope Sami has something good coming soon, Barron is having a nice slow build which is nice to see, Tye being on the brand is great, and overall, I am excited to see Smackdown next week. Raw...I just want to see Braun break something...maybe Matt Hardy? hehehehe....

Breaking Matt would be a good thing. I don't follow Smackdown as much but I am sure they will continue to be the better show which is sad in a way. Raw is meant to be their main "brand" and it hasn't been in terms of viewers and ratings in a long while.