With Brock Lesnar back in WWE which brand do you think he will be a part of?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
[size=x-large]
Brock Lesnar when he leavre was on SmackDown so when he come would he still be a part of SmackDown? Or will he just go to Raw?​
[/size]

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
RE: Will Block Lesnar back in WWE which brand do you think he will be a part of?

I read earlier that he won't work a schedule as low as Undertaker, but he'll be working more than Goldberg before he retired. So, with that being said I believe he's going to stick at RAW for obvious reasons. If Batista does return, I'm guessing he'll be a face returning to SmackDown due to the lack of faces on that brand.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
RE: Will Block Lesnar back in WWE which brand do you think he will be a part of?

Seriously can't wait. Brock was my childhood hero.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

He'll be on RAW. I don't see how anyone could think he'll be on SmackDown.

jdragon23

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
barservice.tk

lesnar is gonna will do something at the main even on WM

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score

jdragon23 said:
lesnar is gonna will do something at the main even on WM

The wise one has spoken! It must happen now. :themiz:

Bench

Jobber
Reaction score

The only way Lesnar could go to smackdown is if they thought smackdown needed more star power, although if batista is returning as well, he'd fulfil that purpose.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

#Heel said:
Seriously can't wait. Brock was my childhood hero.

SAME HERE OMG! Or else definitely Raw as he is going to be like the Rock and make limited appearances. I think him and Rock will work the same schedule this year and that Brock will be a part of Summerslam.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

Crayo said:
He'll be on RAW. I don't see how anyone could think he'll be on SmackDown.

Uh he left WWE in 2004 and was on SmackDown!

Red

Jobber
Reaction score
RE: With Block Lesnar back in WWE which brand do you think he will be a part of?

Lesnar >

Need Goldberg tbh .. the guy was a beast

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
RE: With Block Lesnar back in WWE which brand do you think he will be a part of?

Funny you mention Goldberg, he said recently he wouldn't be against returning in some form to WWE.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score

Well next time Goldberg is online hopefully he will see this thread and tell us. :lol: