Wisconsin Closes Nude Beach Due to Sex and Drugs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
The Fix said:
One of the most popular nude beaches in the country has been shut down on weekdays since authorities have been unable to control the rampant sex and drug use taking place on the sandbar and surrounding woods. The public beach on the Wisconsin River, about 25 miles northwest of Madison, draws as many as 70,000 visitors each summer from across the country. Even though public nudity is a misdemeanor in Wisconsin, local authorities have turned a blind eye to naked beachgoers in the area for decades. But illicit behavior on the beach has posed a growing problem, especially on weekdays when the area is less crowded. Authorities issued 92 citations for disorderly conduct or drugs on the beach between 2008 and 2012, 83 of them during the week. "Obviously we're disappointed when we have to shut any portion of our property down," says local law enforcement official Nate Kroeplin, "But our ultimate goal is to have a safe place anybody can feel comfortable using. And with the current activity going on down there, that's just not the case." The weekday closure of the beach and nearby islands and surrounding woods will be effective immediately, with all sites remaining open on weekends. Some nudist activists are enraged that beachgoers were not advised of the changes in advance. "Honestly, we're on their side when it comes to enforcing things that are lewd and lascivious," says Bob Morton, executive director of the Austin, Tex.-based Naturist Action Committee, which lobbies on behalf of nudists. "There's something to be said about consulting the users of the place."
I'll bet about 99% of these citations were for marijuana, which is just fucking stupid. Personally, I don't have a problem with people doing drugs, hanging at nude beaches, or fucking. So why the hell can't they do them all at the same time?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'll bet about 99% of these citations were for marijuana, which is just fucking stupid. Personally, I don't have a problem with people doing drugs, hanging at nude beaches, or fucking. So why the hell can't they do them all at the same time?
Unfortunately people have to be prudes 100% of the time.

In the article it said they turned a blind eye to the public nudity... so it wasn't an actual nude beach?

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Doing crack and acting "bad" isn't tolerable. Maybe because drugs can kill you so...

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Doing crack and acting "bad" isn't tolerable. Maybe because drugs can kill you so...
Where did I say anything about crack? Also, your country wastes billions of dollars a year both fighting a war against drugs that it cannot win and imprisoning individuals for those drugs. If you don't realize how stupid that is, then you're a moron but then again you also assumed I was talking about something I wasn't, so maybe you are.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Where did I say anything about crack? Also, your country wastes billions of dollars a year both fighting a war against drugs that it cannot win and imprisoning individuals for those drugs. If you don't realize how stupid that is, then you're a moron but then again you also assumed I was talking about something I wasn't, so maybe you are.

He was talking about the crack you sit on. I don't know.

Back to the topic at hand here. I guess that means that there will be more sex and drugs going on in the weekends instead of the week. Also how many guys see a nude chick are not pointing north if she is pretty freaking hot? NO wonder there is sex going on

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I just want to say as a former police officer... Weed should be legal!

Also nothing wrong with boning on the beach if there is no one around watching.... plus you need to be attractive... Not many people want to see two 400LB people doing the nasty on the beach. If I wanted to see disgusting, obese creatures bumping uglies, I would just watch a documentry on Walrus mating season.

Seriously though, you haven't really had sex until you do it on the beach with a full moon!