Win the Official HIAT Hardcore title

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reinvented

Reaction score
Falls from hhhfangirls pussy....wet and sticky.....Damn I need a second shower.....Gets slapped by you know who!

On the way to the shower he sees a big hoe with big tits and sees BKB leg....Swings a chair at her tits and KOs BKB pin 1....2....3

3 time Champ!

Runs to the shower and takes his shower with the belt naked and wet.....

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

bkb rolls reinvented up while his naked and having a shower. 1...2...3 NEW CHAMP!
bkb then goes to wank in his locker room

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Dylan very stealthy gets a chair and hits BKB on the head.

Hes naked... how do I pin him.. Dylan puts his foot on his chest to make the cover..1.. 2...3! New champion!

Reinvented

Reaction score
Walking around naked looking for his belt and sees Dylan blinded by some white stuff he rolls him up 1....2.....3

New Champ!

Runs and gets his gear on and goes to his car with the Licence Plate "Rell" and drives to Mats house(Strip Club)

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Reinvented is having fun at Mat's Club as he didn't know that Levi managed to hang under his car. Reinvented is totally drunk as he fell asleep. Mat tries to wake him up as Levi slowly pulls the title away of his armpit!

lol so now you can just steal the belt to become champ??

the levithan is in the shower, so bkb sneaks into his lockr room and steals the hardcore belt. bkb then goes to join reinvented at mats club

Reinvented

Reaction score
BKB is getting a lap dance while I recover from being asleep...Doesn't know you can just steal the belt so he superkicks the girl giving BKB the lap dance.....Then hits BKB caught pin 1.......2.......3........Retains

Takes the belt from BKB and goes to "Rells Underground Cave"

Status
Not open for further replies.