Will we be April Fooled at WM?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Since WM is on April 1st, will Vince try to April Fool us?

y1yDI.png

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
There will probably be some corny backstage segment with Santino, Ryder, & Khali pranking Teddy Long. Because this is the type of thing we get from 4 hour wrestlemanias instead of using the time to give us longer & more epic matches.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Indeed, matches should be longer. It will be 40% wrestling, 60% Taker's entrance.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
"Yeah, you know that epic Rock-Cena match we've been building for a year? It's becoming a dark match which turns into a battle royal won by Ezekiel Jackson!"

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah probably giving Santino the WWE title somehow lmao

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
U know Undertaker and HHH is match is going to be better then the selfproclaim best match all time Rock vs. Cena! So if we getting April Fool it would be HHH winning at WM28! Which we ALL know Undertaker is gonig 20-0 at WM! OH YET!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
U know Undertaker and HHH is match is going to be better then the selfproclaim best match all time Rock vs. Cena! So if we getting April Fool it would be HHH winning at WM28! Which we ALL know Undertaker is gonig 20-0 at WM! OH YET!

No the HHH/Taker match is the 3rd best match its Punk/Jericho then Rock/Cena then HHH/Taker will be an average match at best

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Cloud said:
No the HHH/Taker match is the 3rd best match its Punk/Jericho then Rock/Cena then HHH/Taker will be an average match at best

HELL NO! IN A CELL MATCH THOUGH TO WILL MAKE ROCK AND CENA LOOK LIKE SHIRT! THAT WHY IT SOULD BE THE MAIN EVENT! B/c THE CROWD WILL DIE!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
HELL NO! IN A CELL MATCH THOUGH TO WILL MAKE ROCK AND CENA LOOK LIKE SHIRT! THAT WHY IT SOULD BE THE MAIN EVENT! B/c THE CROWD WILL DIE!

I love HIAC but it won't have anything on some of the great HIAC matches of the past as both superstars are getting old and I'm sorry to say I see no one taking a massive bump or doing anything over the top spectacular.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Cloud said:
I love HIAC but it won't have anything on some of the great HIAC matches of the past as both superstars are getting old and I'm sorry to say I see no one taking a massive bump or doing anything over the top spectacular.

The 2 guy in the Cell have been in the most Cell match EVER and have been in the best Cell match ever! But the match is not going best? HELL NO! I GOING TO BEST MATCH OF THE NIGHT!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
The 2 guy in the Cell have been in the most Cell match EVER and have been in the best Cell match ever! But the match is not going best? HELL NO! I GOING TO BEST MATCH OF THE NIGHT!

Yes I agree they've had amazing HIAC matches in the past but do u really see anyone taking a bump off the top of the cage or anyone getting profusely cut open I don't so that leaves us a standard match in the cell. I'm not saying it wont be good but I feel in comparison to HIAC matches we have had it wont be up there with the greats. i.e the six man HIAC at Armageddon.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Cloud said:
Yes I agree they've had amazing HIAC matches in the past but do u really see anyone taking a bump off the top of the cage or anyone getting profusely cut open I don't so that leaves us a standard match in the cell. I'm not saying it wont be good but I feel in comparison to HIAC matches we have had it wont be up there with the greats. i.e the six man HIAC at Armageddon.

I goes u did not see what taht last year in a o holds bold match did u! That broken the rule in taker was his in the head chair which is against WWE now for wrestler to do! If that do think like that this year in the Cell match it going ot make the best of the night!