Will this Monday's Raw be a letdown?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Now I didnt make this thread b/c Im saying this week's Raw is gunna suck, but Im just saying after watching last weeks edition of Raw, and then watching the Raw coming up, do you think it will be a huge letdown, or do you expect to be letdown, or do you think they will actually impress you this week? What's your take and how do you think it will shake out?

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Well iirc Ric Flair will be in action, so i'm REALLY not looking forward to seeing a top superstar jobbing to an old fat balding man. Other than that, I don't know.

Reaction score
I hope some of the people that came last time return full time like RVD he would make raw a little more interesting.

HHHforever

Reaction score
It all depends on your expectations. If your expecting this week's Raw to be as good or better than last week then it will be a huge letdown. If your expecting RVD and Hulk Hogan to have matches then it will be a huge letdown. If your expecting Stone Cold to come out and cut a promo and pour beer all over Vince McMahon then it will be a huge letdown. However if you expect a solid, normal show with the continuation of the Y2J-Orton feud, HHH or Jeff Hardy the number one contender at Royal Rumble, and the fall out from the HBK-Kennedy match then I think it will be a good show and won't be that much of a let down. I'm guessing that the rating will drop drastically from last week, probably in the 3.2-3.5 range, but I don't think the show will be a letdown, at least not for me because I'm not expecting what happened last week to happen again.

The Rated R CMStar

Agreed, obviously when you compare last Raw when the one coming up, there will be a huge difference. But since I don't expect to see the reaction of Eric Bischoff to Y2J's attack, or how Khali will retaliate on Hogan, on who will RVD squash next, I will not be letdown.

Majin

Reaction score
dounno really,but nothing can top last weeks raw with this weeks,atleast thats what i think,lets hope wwe signs blackman,they need him back

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
This next raw is tribute to the troops.. I think. Jr did say rvd has returned which im hoping it to be a sign of a return.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^First of all no this week's show is not tribute to the troops, the following week December 23rd is tribute to the troops. Also RVD is not back, I have no idea where you read that JR said RVD is back to my knowledge he said he was not back.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
^First of all no this week's show is not tribute to the troops, the following week December 23rd is tribute to the troops. Also RVD is not back, I have no idea where you read that JR said RVD is back to my knowledge he said he was not back.

On tv, I thought he said that.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Yea I'm pretty sure he said something like,"Good god almity RVD is back!" or something along those lines, gotta love JR. However him being back was a one shot deal for the time being. He got a huge pop so I wouldn't be surprised if he did come back at some time, but he is not going to be there this week or anytime the rest of this year. I guess if he wants to get back into wrestling then maybe sometime next year he will be back, but not now. So I guess if your expecting RVD on Monday then this will probably be a let down for you, lol.

phantomgerald

It'll be a decent RAW, I don't think it'll be anything spectacular and Armaggaedon isn't a PPV you look forward to seeing the feuds built up.

mistablista

Reaction score
wen rvd came to nz he was saying that wwe was starting to become shit also that ecw is a huge let down