Will there be a new belt?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Since Orton is now the world heavyweight wwe blah blah blah..... Are they going to go with a new belt eventually? Or just get rid of one of them?

Thoughts?

Also, which belt looks better? I'll go with WHC

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Most likely they'll just dump the WHC and keep the WWE Title that they have now seeing as how they only just unveiled the new design for it last year. I can't see them creating another brand new design so soon, and no chance the WHC stays.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
If they're not going to make the US Title more prevalent they should've kept them separated.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I'd like a new belt, but So far they seem to like him carrying both around, but hopefully we'll get the Eagle belt!

HunterHearstJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
Since Orton is now the world heavyweight wwe blah blah blah..... Are they going to go with a new belt eventually? Or just get rid of one of them?

Thoughts?

Also, which belt looks better? I'll go with WHC
I read a while back that after WM that Orton will get rid of the WHC and carry around the WWE title but who knows.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I heard that they were splitting the titles up after mania so yeah. I like having 2 separate titles, I just wish they would have a brand split and make the whc mean something

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

HunterHearstJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
I heard that they were splitting the titles up after mania so yeah. I like having 2 separate titles, I just wish they would have a brand split and make the whc mean something
Yeah heard that too hope they do that.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
The WHC is a WCW belt, naturally, they would keep the other one. That and they just released it not to long ago.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I liked the setup with the two championships separated, I feel like there's a lot of top notch superstars that deserved the chance at the WHC or WWE belt now that there's only one unified champion it's a pretty crowded picture for the belt.

Jonathas

Jobber
Reaction score
I think that they will keep the WWE title belt.
But I would like to see a new belt. And WHC looks so much better than WWE title.
But if they will do a new, I want that they keep the customize platelet.