• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Will Smith slaps and yells at Chris Rock during the 2022 Oscars

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Its 2026 and Will Smith wins best actor for a biopic about Kony 2012 and he had to accept it over zoom:will

Deezy

DZ PZ
Its 2026 and Will Smith wins best actor for a biopic about Kony 2012 and he had to accept it over zoom:will
He's got to wear a dress and become Bucky the Wonder Slave......Hollywood love to do that to black men.

Sabretooth

A little excessive to me but it doesn’t change my life :lol Will Smith was a fucking idiot for slapping Chris Rock but of course everyone acting like it’s the end of the world and acting like all of a sudden comedians are gonna get assaulted cause Will “made it ok”.

Well I guess Will Smith can say he won an Oscar and got banned for ten years in the same night. Quite the accomplishment.

Doom

La Bestia
Will issued this apology for slapping Chris at the 94th Academy Awards:

Here's Chris' response:

Chris Rock appears to slam Will Smith’s Slap apology: ‘Everybody is trying to be a f--king victim’​

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Chris Rock is sick of the blame game.

The comic on Friday appeared to reference having been slapped by Will Smith at this year’s Academy Awards — this time, just hours after Smith took to Facebook with a long-awaited apology for what quickly came to be known as The Slap Heard Round the World, CNN reports.

“Everybody is trying to a f--king victim. If everybody claims to be a victim, then nobody will hear the real victims,” said the Brooklyn-raised funnyman, according to the outlet. “Even me getting smacked by Suge Smith … I went to work the next day, I got kids.”

“Anyone who says words hurt has never been punched in the face,” Rock later told the audience.

Smith on Friday appeared somber in a nearly 6-minute video he posted to social media, noting that he had “fogged out” by the time he accepted the best actor award for “King Richard” and failed to apologize to Rock during his speech.

While he apologized to both Rock and his family — including the latter’s younger brother and Smith’s formerly close friend, Tony Rock — as well as his own family, the “Hitch” star continued to describe the altercation as a form of defense after feeling disrespected — though he clarified he viewed it as unacceptable behavior.

Smith slapped Rock after the comedian joked that the shorter hairstyle sported by Jada Pinkett Smith, who publicly suffers from alopecia, looked akin to “G.I. Jane 2.”

Rock last weekend made similar remarks during his Holmdel, N.J. show, but added at the time that he is “not a victim, motherf--ker.”

While again noting that he returned to work immediately after the incident, he reportedly said, “Yes, that s--t hurt, motherf--ker. But I shook that s--t off.”

Chris' a piece of a shit by not letting bygones be bygones by not accepting Will's apology. Still fucking butthurt because Will slapped the taste out of his mouth. "Oooh, everybody's trying to be a victim." Will's trying to apologize and he's being a goddamn dick, wanting to put the put the "label" card on him. How pathetic.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
I mean I'm not sure what you want me to say Doom. There was only one victim in the assault. It like months later. Chris doesn't need to accept it.

Doom

La Bestia
I mean I'm not sure what you want me to say Doom. There was only one victim in the assault. It like months later. Chris doesn't need to accept it.
No, you're fine. Everybody has their own opinions and I respect that. Not everybody's gonna agree with you, not everybody's gonna be your friend.

Last edited: