Will Smith Eyeing 'Annie' Reboot Starring Willow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

str8edgepunk

Reaction score
PSN - str8edgepunk

Feel free to add me. I play Super Street Fighter 4, Little Big Planet and I'll be getting ufc 2010 on friday. I do NOT play MW2

J...

Reaction score
Re: Official Gamer Tag/User ID/Friend Code Listings

sxejdawgsxe.png

Bumpin mine cuase I know people won't wanna scan whole thread XP

Kairi

Reaction score
source:

http://www.popeater.com/2011/01/20/will-smith-annie-reboot/

It's no "hard knock life" for the Smith family these days. Variety is reporting that Will Smith is exploring a remake of the classic musical 'Annie,' starring none other than daughter Willow Smith.

The Sony project is still in development, and details surrounding it remain scarce. However, sources are saying hip-hip mogul Jay-Z -- who worked with Willow on her 'Whip My Hair' hit -- is in talks to work on the music for the film. Whether or not it will feature new or original songs has yet to be decided.

The 10-year-old singer may have the singing down, but does she have the acting chops to go with it? The thespian bug does seem to run in the family.

Big brother Jaden starred in the Sony redo of 'The Karate Kid' last summer, bringing in over $350 million worldwide. With a pull like that, and dad Will connected the to project, Sony will likely push ahead for the 'Annie' remake.

ilikewwe11

Reaction score
I like the idea but then I don't
If it does happen, I'll let the movie speak for itself.

Dante Cross

Reaction score
I didnt even Know Willow made that song...i havent even listened to it, I have heard it unintentionally though