Will Roode and Storm Be Successful Singles Now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
They began solo careers in 2007-early 2008 and really looked like they hit a dead end. Roode was feuding with Booker T and Storm Rhino. Both of those started well but it looked like they no plans for them so they threw them together.

2 years later we have a different story. Beer Money, as any good team will do, created two more stars. They've been tag champions a lot already and I don't think they're joined at the hip like Team 3D.

What are the chance they'll get some good singles feuds now?

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
It all depends on how Hogan and Bisch feel about them. They both could of been main event stars back when they were having the forementioned feuds but they somehow got put together. I honestly do think it was the right decision to put these two together because they blended together so well. But latley it has gotten kinda stale and they have done just about everything a TNA tag team could do. Out of the two id say Roode is the better one overall and he should use his JBL/Million dollar man gimmick again and he could be a huge main event star in TNA. For some reason I see Storm gettin stuck with another tag partner and never really having much singles success. But that's just me.

TDamien

Reaction score
I think they should keep them together and start a major rivalry between them and RVD/Hardy. Then ditch Team 3-D and the Nasty Boys to make room in developing Generation Me and MCMG.

soulpower

Reaction score
I think Storm has the most potential of the two to "break-out" as a singles star. I remember Roode being pretty damn boring before joining up with Storm, and I don't think that's changed during his stay in the tag-team ranks.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
They remind me of Miz and Morrison in the sense that they both didn't really get far before but they became such a popular team and now have great solo careers.

I think the same thing will happen for these guys. They have established themselves enough now that they can be a success.