Will Roman Reigns EVER Get Over?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shayon

Jobber
Reaction score
No

Roman will NEVER be over...

HEEL OR FACE

Roman sucks, give up.

I will never accept him or become "complacent" with him or fall for any of Vince's little "tricks" because the point is...... HE STILL WON'T BE ANY MORE TALENTED!

A heel turn doesn't change that.

Not to mention the hate is just out of spite at this point. Which just puts a sour taste in everyone's mouth the more they are forced to watch him.

If Vince says "fck you, I'm ignoring what the fans want" ......Then I will always say "fck you" right back & make his life a living hell. Roman doesn't deserve his spot, period... It's nothing personal, it's just the fact of the matter that he's not the best guy for the job & I will boo because I don't like what I'm seeing, that's what the definition of "boo" is!

Don't tell me I can't fkng boo when I just bought a ticket.

I don't care whether he's heel or face, I want somebody who is better than Roman in the top spot in the top company in the world... that has been honing his craft for 15 years & working his butt off so that he is better to entertain me.

All of these idiots are like "oooh oooh they give us Aj Styles so we don't have to boo & can accept Roman"

AJ will N-E-V-E-R be the top guy in the company like he deserves.... EVER, I promise you. Why do you think they put him on SD instead of the A show with Roman?
...Because they don't want fans mad that he will take a back seat to Roman, which he would if they were ever on the same show. Look at AJ's debut, when Roman wouldn't take the Styles Clash over & over... it should be telling. It's Cena all over again HOWEVER... Roman is no Cena! ...Cena needs to take his spot back until somebody deserving comes along, it's his responsibility as far as I'm concerned. Not that he's ever cared about that kind of thing.

It should be the absolute best wrestler in the world in the top spot in the world.... Not some nobody who isn't even close to knowing how to do a suplex the right way.

I want who I want & you're not going to tell me any different & I'm not going to just accept it or be "positive" about the situation & try to "make the most of it" and let them win. I don't want Roman Reigns & Vince can deal with that & edit boos out of footage for the rest of his life because I have nothing better to do then let him know. Fck him, fck Roman, fck WWE, they ruin people's lives, fck em all. I hope Kenny Omega stays in Japan so that they learn they can't shit on him & that they're not the only show in town & maybe have to smarten the fck up.

Can you tell I'm in a great mood today?
Wow bro, u just spoke my mind out, couldn't agree more, Roman will suck at everything related to wrestling, either face or heel, and yeah, I may be a little bit tilted towards good wrestling than just drama, but that's what I pay to see, I pay that old son of a bitch, Vincent k MacMahon to see a wrestling show, not some stupid, unreal soap opera, if I wanted that, I would've unsubscribed WWE network and go to a theater instead! Understand this VKM, we want guys like aj, Sami, on top of all Cesaro in the main event of Wm, and nobody dictates me what I want! So u can take ur f-ing company and shove it, NJPW's way more awesome

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Wow bro, u just spoke my mind out, couldn't agree more, Roman will suck at everything related to wrestling, either face or heel, and yeah, I may be a little bit tilted towards good wrestling than just drama, but that's what I pay to see, I pay that old son of a bitch, Vincent k MacMahon to see a wrestling show, not some stupid, unreal soap opera, if I wanted that, I would've unsubscribed WWE network and go to a theater instead! Understand this VKM, we want guys like aj, Sami, on top of all Cesaro in the main event of Wm, and nobody dictates me what I want! So u can take ur f-ing company and shove it, NJPW's way more awesome

Oh I want to see a show....

If I wanted to see a real fight I would watch MMA....

If there was no show in wrestling it wouldn't exist. Who would watch wrestling for a fight when they could just watch a real fight?

I want some crazy things going on, for my imagination to be extended. I want to be entertained and see a good show just like if I were to watch a super hero movie...

but I also want some great wrestling.... other wise it's just a bunch of talking. You need to know how to work the match and extend the story to the ring. Do some exciting moves in there and hit them perfectly because if there's not cool moves again, I can just watch MMA for stuff that wouldn't be possible in real life.

The art form of wrestling is still to make people believe these unbelievable things.... and these unbelievable moves & matches & back & forths are actually happening in front of their eyes & to hit every single move to beautiful perfection, because they're supposed to be perfect. They're supposed to be larger than life, super human beings.

However, I don't want some guy who isn't good at either wrestling or entertainment. Also there will always be somebody around who is better than Roman at either one. I'm not going to just accept him because of The Rock when I could be getting more bang for my buck. fck that

Shayon

Jobber
Reaction score
Oh I want to see a show....

If I wanted to see a real fight I would watch MMA....

If there was no show in wrestling it wouldn't exist. Who would watch wrestling for a fight when they could just watch a real fight?

I want some crazy things going on, for my imagination to be extended. I want to be entertained and see a good show just like if I were to watch a super hero movie...

but I also want some great wrestling.... other wise it's just a bunch of talking. You need to know how to work the match and extend the story to the ring. Do some exciting moves in there and hit them perfectly because if there's not cool moves again, I can just watch MMA for stuff that wouldn't be possible in real life.

The art form of wrestling is still to make people believe these unbelievable things.... and these unbelievable moves & matches & back & forths are actually happening in front of their eyes & to hit every single move to beautiful perfection, because they're supposed to be perfect. They're supposed to be larger than life, super human beings.

However, I don't want some guy who isn't good at either wrestling or entertainment. Also there will always be somebody around who is better than Roman at either one. I'm not going to just accept him because of The Rock when I could be getting more bang for my buck. fck that
Ummmm, nope, I didn't say anything about seeing a show, I just said that I wanted to see that f-ing wrestling we see in Japan, they also build up matches around the show, but the show never overcomes the wrestling part, it's not mma, I get it, but it's not a soap opera too, in WWE there are too many indecisive finishes, which is rarely seen in Japan, and that's the difference, if u want drama around a match, then put it in the build up, and in the match, put it in the in ring work, wrestling is all about creating the drama, but only through beautiful moves, and WWE doesn't get that, it's evident and purists like me are tired

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Lol.

"Purists"

It's a fucking make believe show to begin with. No matter which company you're watching.

The problem I have and have been having for a while, is that I genuinely want to like roman. I want to see him succeed. It's just so damn hard...

Shayon

Jobber
Reaction score
Lol.

"Purists"

It's a fucking make believe show to begin with. No matter which company you're watching.

The problem I have and have been having for a while, is that I genuinely want to like roman. I want to see him succeed. It's just so damn hard...
It's scripted, just like films, but it's an art, just like films

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Ummmm, nope, I didn't say anything about seeing a show

My bad man... I must have gotten that impression from the part where you said...

tilted towards good wrestling rather than just drama.

I pay that old son of a bitch, Vincent k MacMahon to see a wrestling show, not some stupid, unreal soap opera.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Plot twist : he's actually been a heel this whole time! Just nobody cared to notice lol.

Really though, I'm all for a heel turn... but then if it happens, it won't be as fun to boo him or talk shit about him.

Reactions: Grievous 3D