Will Roman Reigns EVER Get Over?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
One of the biggest "what ifs" in wwe history IMO is going to be "What would have happened if WWE did the right thing and just have Cesaro win the best of 7 and go on to win a Universal Title shot against KO?"... Would have been way too interesting of a scenario...

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
He could if he turned heel, in my opinion. He's clearly not over as a face, so why not switch him and see if it works?

Because Vince is too stubborn and thinks his way is ALWAYS the right way. He thinks that by continuously pushing Reigns, some fans might actually cave in and warm up to him.

We'll see how that one goes, when he gets booed out of the building at the Rumble yet again when he pins KO and becomes champion.

Shayon

Jobber
Reaction score
I wathced his SCST podcast before I watched Wrestling again and was shocked he would say that about Cesaro in public. Just buried his own talent. Cesaro is over as well, I heard he was hotter 2014.
Actually he was hot in 2013 itself, when he gave 4.5 classics with Sami zayn, then in the beginning of 2014, he was rising high, which would spell disaster for reigns, thus Vince did what he does best bury a world class wrestler, which is a very rare breed in WWE, I heard he even banned the Cesaro swing move for the entire six months following, just to make things more miserable for Cesaro, that's the cheapest thing possible for him, but then again, what else can u expect from him? He's the millionaire son of a bitch Vince McMahon, who should be a billionaire, but is not bcoz of idiotic decisions like this one,

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Roman is failing because of Vince. Plain and simple. Vince still has that old school mentality of thinking he knows what's best for the fans as well as only pushing bigger, good looking guys. The WWE has changed, however. Sure, you still need the Cena's and Batista's. But, you also need the Punk's and DB's. Fans are catching onto the bs and slowly appreciating wrestling ability over just character (look at AJ Styles, for example).

If Vince wants to somewhat save Roman, make him heel. Honestly that is the only option for the guy right now. They're trying to have seth save him, sammy, and even goldberg (the double-teaming spear). None of it will work. WWE is too deep down the forced path of hatred with Roman. Save roman by saving the WWE universe from his corny face persona. Let him be the natural heel he is. Punk made shit loads of money for the WWE and they still turned him heel. They can sure as shit do it with roman.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
No

Roman will NEVER be over...

HEEL OR FACE

Roman sucks, give up.

I will never accept him or become "complacent" with him or fall for any of Vince's little "tricks" because the point is...... HE STILL WON'T BE ANY MORE TALENTED!

A heel turn doesn't change that.

Not to mention the hate is just out of spite at this point. Which just puts a sour taste in everyone's mouth the more they are forced to watch him.

If Vince says "fck you, I'm ignoring what the fans want" ......Then I will always say "fck you" right back & make his life a living hell. Roman doesn't deserve his spot, period... It's nothing personal, it's just the fact of the matter that he's not the best guy for the job & I will boo because I don't like what I'm seeing, that's what the definition of "boo" is!

Don't tell me I can't fkng boo when I just bought a ticket.

I don't care whether he's heel or face, I want somebody who is better than Roman in the top spot in the top company in the world... that has been honing his craft for 15 years & working his butt off so that he is better to entertain me.

All of these idiots are like "oooh oooh they give us Aj Styles so we don't have to boo & can accept Roman"

AJ will N-E-V-E-R be the top guy in the company like he deserves.... EVER, I promise you. Why do you think they put him on SD instead of the A show with Roman?
...Because they don't want fans mad that he will take a back seat to Roman, which he would if they were ever on the same show. Look at AJ's debut, when Roman wouldn't take the Styles Clash over & over... it should be telling. It's Cena all over again HOWEVER... Roman is no Cena! ...Cena needs to take his spot back until somebody deserving comes along, it's his responsibility as far as I'm concerned. Not that he's ever cared about that kind of thing.

It should be the absolute best wrestler in the world in the top spot in the world.... Not some nobody who isn't even close to knowing how to do a suplex the right way.

I want who I want & you're not going to tell me any different & I'm not going to just accept it or be "positive" about the situation & try to "make the most of it" and let them win. I don't want Roman Reigns & Vince can deal with that & edit boos out of footage for the rest of his life because I have nothing better to do then let him know. Fck him, fck Roman, fck WWE, they ruin people's lives, fck em all. I hope Kenny Omega stays in Japan so that they learn they can't shit on him & that they're not the only show in town & maybe have to smarten the fck up.

Can you tell I'm in a great mood today?

Last edited:

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Roman is failing because of Vince.

He shouldn't be on the card anyway.... so who cares.

He hasn't done anything for us to "hate him" but wtf has he ever done to "succeed" in Pro Wrestling and NOT fail? Other than his whole 2 & 1/2 months of training?

Let him fail. He should fail, he doesn't belong there, that's what happens.

Like taking some nobody who doesn't know what he's doing & throwing him into a profession at the top level and then him failing would be some big surprise. DUH wtf did you think would happen?

The fans aren't stupid... they see all the unbelievable talent around them & then WWE says "Here's the top dawg, the best guy in the world" And they point at Roman? ....Nah, it's not going to work.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
I think the universe needs to start a die roman die chant pretty soon. In every city. I'm sure it would catch on lol

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I think the universe needs to start a die roman die chant pretty soon. In every city. I'm sure it would catch on lol
[HASHTAG]#dieromandie[/HASHTAG]
Start throwing dead fish at him wherever he goes.
No...better to use rotten fruit or vegetables...
less germs and the smell wouldn't be as bad...lol

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
But wouldn't we want to throw the most smelly, dirty, rotten thing we could find at that loser?
Yes...but we wouldn't want others to suffer...only Roman...plus most common
fruit and vegetables are round in shape making them easier to throw and hit
the intended target.

Dead fish are just smelly and awkward..

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yes...but we wouldn't want others to suffer...only Roman...

You just have to make sure to hit Roman... right square in his stupid face

plus most common fruit and vegetables are round in shape making them easier to throw

That is true though.... It would be kind of hard to throw a fish and make it reach the ring lol

It would be hilarious to see him hit with a giant salmon or something though

• Haha
Reactions: Gman003

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It's not any more awkward of a throw than the MITB Briefcase is it?

TheAceOne

The Artiste
Reaction score
Personally, I don't think Roman will ever get over. They might aswell turn him heel now. There's so much ground he can cover as a bad guy.

But we know how prideful Vince is, so it will be a while yet, if ever, before he admits defeat here.

Reactions: WholeFN'Moe