Will Punk drop that pipebomb?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Reaction score
Chicago is sept 3rd. Which I'm going too. They are advertising Punk defending the title against Cena. Hopefully that means he retains at SS.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Milwaukee > wherever the fuck you are from. Probably had a brewers loss right before or a packer game the night before that made it quiet.

Also punk is garbage. DB should drop another pipebomb on him, even show got his moment to drop one.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I wrote mine from the first page, but still, same statement applies to you also. Have fun sept 3rd though, should be badass.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Mainstream87 said:
Chicago is sept 3rd. Which I'm going too. They are advertising Punk defending the title against Cena. Hopefully that means he retains at SS.

Shit I might be going too! Maybe since School will just be starting for me!

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Mainstream87 said:

The card is always subject to change. they always advertise the current champion as the person who will be champion for future house shows. if he looses the title the card will be changed

Reaction score
like this?

IfQ1j.gif

Oh yes, I'm waiting for that as well.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
the pipebomb will be the announcement that randy savage has joined the roster :pipebomb:

omg would anyone else seriously mark for randy being in wwe?