Will Nash turn in the KOTM match?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Since Kevin Nash is now the "special enforcer" do you think he will turn on Samoa Joe and cost him the World Title in the KOTM at Slammiversary? I dont think he will. I think Joe will win the match (hopefully) and start celebrating, then he'll have a little staredown with Nash to end the PPV.

What do you think?

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I think Nash will turn on Joe after the match..Like Joe wins KOTM with some help from Nash but Joe will get all pissed because he wanted to win it on his own without any help, then Nash turns on him...(Hopefully he doesn't try to Jackknife him cause those knees will snap!)

1chiban

Reaction score
He better bloddy not... Stinks of Russo booking

The Rated R CMStar

He should, but only if it leads to a one on one match, not one of those tag team matches PPV main events TNA love

1chiban

Reaction score
Any thign that will prematurely take the belt off of Joe is a no-no in my book.

Soulpower

No. He's not turning on anyone in the KoTM match. Everyone is expecting him to do something, which means he won't. If anything, he'll end up helping Joe, Joe starts trusting Nash again and in a couple of weeks Kevin turns on him.

Kennedy

Reaction score
All I can say is Joe better keep his gold!

Nikhil

Reaction score
From the way they've been pushing BT, I think Nash will turn on Joe and Booker will get the belt.

Haze187

Reaction score
When will TNA learn to stop these controversial/interference/DQ/Blue finishes, nobody likes them, people get pissed, people turn off their tvs, people stop buying your ppvs. Seriously stop doing that, as soon as I saw Kevin being guest enforcer I smelled a dirty finish. I will be pissed if Joe loses like that. At least have him lose it with dignity, that's what he at least deserves.

LadyHotrod

Nash just can't be trusted....He's a fucking snake.

He'll turn on someone, that's for sure, but I don't think it will be Joe. I think he's just fucking with Cornette and has something in store for him.

JTG42

Reaction score
I think kevin nash is going to attack samoa joe at end of the match and they will feud for the title