Will mick foley come back full time?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shefflad

Reaction score
With foley at vengence fighting in the wwe title match, will he come back and do a ric flair and come back full time. If he deicdes to then that would be a great move for the wwe, but i carn't see it myself he has had soo many injuries, although he didn't get the shit beat out of him last night, the last few times he has been in a match he has. I could see him feuding with orton for a bit tbh. comments plz

Sting!

Reaction score
Think it was just for that night bro hence the former champion challenge.
It would rock if he made a full time return but im sure hes too unfit at the moment and hes moved on from the ring all together.
Im sure he will make more special appereances in matches though.

tasso10

Reaction score
I hope, and doubt that he will be back full time. He doesnt even get that good of an ovation anymore. And im sure his body will not hack too much time on the road.

I see him sparingly being used as a jobber at PPV's for Main Eventers, just as he did at Vengence.

Legendkillerdaz

Reaction score
Foley will always come back and do the odd match hes like hogan ina way if the cash is right.

3lions

Reaction score
Back in 2000. he was a top star in WWE and was one of my favourite's in WWE. Fast forward to 2007, and he is just a cheap-poppin' suck-up, who needs to stay away from the ring. I have had enough of him 'returning' to promote his latest book and then dissappearing for months on end. He needs to stay away, or return in an on-air role (GM or something).

shefflad

Reaction score
i wud agree that he couldn't come bk full time but have him in the odd match will be good, because he can do great promos, like the one with flair last year was great tv to watch, i agree he should come bk in gm role

flyersfan80

Reaction score
His contract states that he must do two PPVs a year and two Promo's a yeah, hence his Make a Wish promo and Book promos. I could see him stickign around for GAB or Summerslam, but after that, I'd assume he's done for the year

CenaMark

Reaction score
Let's hope not...Foley is EXACTLY what Naitch said "A glorified stuntman". He'd fit in with the spot monkeys of TNA.

Reaction score
^ All I have to say is thank god your banned for saying such a fucking Blue comment like that...

I Wouldnt mind seeing Mick back in WWE full time, he could spice things up a little and give us some awsome hardcore matches. If WWE does decide to bring him back full time, they should put him on ECW and use him like they were using Benoit (RIP), which was like a mentor for the younger guys

Great One

No, he won't return full time. The closest to him returning again would of probably been last year around this same time with his feud with Edge/Flair when he was on WWE A LOT!

Punk4Life

Reaction score
I hope he doesn't come back full time, sure i love the odd Foley apperance but i wouldn't want his legacy ruined even more by him going out there jobbing and injuring himself.

Foley is still good...just not 'that' good.

RobertG

Reaction score
I would like to see him become the ECW GM or a leader of a group against the way ECW is run or something like that

straight_edge76

Im betting he wont but he should be on WWE TV though mabey start a stable or something id love to see him come back as Cactus Jack though

uhwf

Reaction score
He'll be on TV, probly only wrestle at PPV's though.

phantomgerald

I think foley's getting boring. I think he's a good wrestler, just not as great as some of you make him out to be. its been a long time since we've seen him wrestle week in, week out and i don't think he's fit enough to do that anymore