Will Matt and/or Jeff Hardy ever be Main Event material?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Are The Hardyz good enough to win a major championship?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe if they toughen up

• never only mid card miterial

• Total voters

3lions

Reaction score
Errrrrrrrrrr!

How many of these fucking Hardy threads do people need to make??? The exact same thread was create a month ago with the same thoughts and opinions being posted!

WeaponHead

Reaction score
Matt is certainly getting thing, Jeff needs alot of work on the mic.

LKP

People say jeff has a limited moveset? Hello so has cena. I think jeff if champion and booked right can sell out arenas Its just the matter of time where when and who hes feuding with. Even if hes got it for a week will be sweet. Matt should hold the title the same time jeff does on s,down that would be sweet.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Matt will, I hope he'll feud with Edge for the WHC. Jeff, I'm not sure, he has the fans behind him, but he can't get over without doing a big move.

3lions

Reaction score
Jeff Hardy could sell out arenas? Perrrrleeeasseee!

Like it or not, the guys who sell out arena's are guys that have charisma. Jeff has the charisma of a wet fish... Prime example? Benoit's title run. Granted, he fully deserved his World Title reign and is one of the best wrestler's of all time. But he bombed as Champion. Reason? He had no charisma and the audience therefore lost interest in him.

John Cena sells out arena's. FACT!
Hogan sold out arena's. FACT!

Common link? Limited ring skills, great charisma.

There is also a issue that 'spot monkey's can't make it big.' There is a case for that. But the big exception to that rule is HBK. Reason? Charisma.

I rest my case.

LKP

Reverse twist of fate and swanton its been so i say he uses swanton someitmes like big match occasions and uses that sit out suples bomb thing he does now as his finisher. Its like a reverse falcon arrow. PLus 3 lions how do you know if it hasnt happend. I say give him the title even if its for a night week or month im telling you the fans will get behind him and he can do well. When peoplea re champions they develop more charisma as they go along its called confidence also. Jeff can out do cena in popularity if done properly. I mean whos to say in a jeff hardy vs heel cena macth jeffs charisma wont go through the roof?

Truth

Reaction score
Jeff Hardy has no chance of ever making it big. His whole gimmick, look, style is set for hte midcard. His promo cutting ability is nothing special and he's just a morr popular Shelton Benjamin. Now Matt Hardy, well hes got the charisma, the look, great in the ring and hes not a spot monkey. Hes proven he can hang with the big boys when he feuded with Edge. The fans love him, sure he wouldnt sell out arenas but he doesnt need to, we have others that do that. Matt Hardy was always the stand out Hardy to me its just a matter of time.

LKP

Why cant they give jeff a big match fued like matt did with jeff. I dunno who would you give jeff to fight in main event? I mean hardy lost most of his matches with edge did it really do him any favours? No it didnt really. I say give jeff a cena feud for a month or so then we can see if hes got what it takes to be in higher levels. Ok there is more chance of jeff being ecw champion the wwe but who knows.

Reaction score
well, i agree with what most people are saying. although i believe that if either one of them were given the opportunity of being WHC they could pull it off; i don't think it'll happen, not for Jeff anyways. I'm a pretty big Jeff hardy mark, and think he's awesome; but like everyone said he is cut out for the midcard. He's a spot monkey, and occasionally botches, but that doesn't mean he isn't a good wrestle; not everyone is perfect. he would need to improve his mic skills and charisma, but i truly believe he could be a heavyweight champion(if given the right opportunity).

Matt is solid in the ring, and without a doubt has what it takes to be WHC. He isn't the greatest on the microphone either, but he's good enough.

(to 3 lions)
i don't really consider Shawn Michaels a spot monkey. yes, he does big spots in high profile matches, but he is also a great wrestler. the definition of spot monkey is someone who does big spots, and has little wrestling skills.

LKP

Totally agree with ^^^^peroxwhy there about hbk. i still think jeff hardy if civen the chance can be a good champion ecw could suit him more.

Reaction score
well what if matt hardy was put in a fued with batista woulld he survive.jeff vs cena would be quite good but we all know jeff would win.plus what mic skills and wat is jeff gimmick a daredevil

Sting!

Reaction score
Is the whole "verisonnn onee-aaa" gimmick still going? I notice the sign language alot.Anyhow smackdown does need a great rivarly ,having Matt and Edge continue their feud is like the old hbk vs hhh saga .Just my opinion..

Reaction score
YES, if given the chance. WWE can make a star out of pretty much anyone, and if they really put their mind into it they could probably make stars out of Matt and Jeff. Its just the fact that they dont want to thats the problem

Sting!

Reaction score
Too caught up with pushing the big beefed up guys.
Quite a shame because hence the "E" in wwe being entertainment neither lashley,umaga or snitsky add that part.

Rated R Superstar!

Reaction score
Jeff No!
Matt A Definite Yes !! If He Was Given 1 Chance Matt Would Shine!!!