Money in the Bank Will Jinder Retain?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who will win?

• Jinder Mahal

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Randy Orton

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
mitbortonjinder.jpg

Jinder Mahal is set to take on Randy Orton again in a singles match.
A lot of people were surprised by his win and most didn't see it coming.

Will Jinder retain or will this be another case of hot-potato?

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I dnt know much about this Jinder Guy, but from what I hear, He seems to be pretty good. I gotta start catching up on some matches..

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
He should retain for the sake of getting whoever wins the MitB over. People hate him so if Styles, Nakamura or even Zayn holds the briefcase people would eat it up.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Jinder's gotta win, he's gotten more attention in two days than Orton did in his entire reign

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
People usually lose in their hometown, so yeah, Jinder will probably retain.

But, it also wouldn't surprise me if they switched the title back to Orton and had someone cash in on him immediately after the match.

Also, keeping the title on Jinder until a babyface cashed in on him would be just as nice.

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
I think that he'll retain, because they pulled out on Rusev's return, maybe they'll wait for Jinder to lose it to someone else and then give it to Rusev.

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
People usually lose in their hometown

There's definetely this but most importantly...

...As we all know, Jinder winning the WWE championship was clearly a business move on their behalf for reasons already discussed so on the fact alone, it would make very little sense for such a quick title switch. As a matter of fact, if rumors about WWE planning a tour in India are accurate later this summer, it would make absolutely no sense but either way, I see Jinder most likely retaining at MITB and remain champion at least till Battleground, if not make to Summerslam.

Reactions: Solidus1

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
Retain.

He got the win to push ratings for the Indian demographic, it would be stupid to just take it off of him and lose their interest. It just makes no sense....and I think the WWE generally wants to make Mahal look 'dangerous', as opposed to just giving him the belt to have him lose it so shortly after.