Will Jack Swagger's Undefeated Streak Last?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Personally, I don't think he had enough time in ECW, he was kind of rushed on to RAW. Apparently they still have bigger things planned for him... so as long as he can keep working decent matches and do some decent mic work it just might work for him.

LKP

Do with him what they did with CM PUNK. Win mitb or something like that.

soulreaper545

Reaction score
i'm just gonna take a shot in the dark here and say Swagger loses the rumble, a superstar comes out and says that breaks his streak (or swagger attacks whoever eliminates him and breaks it) they fued till mania leading to swagger dominating where he will eventually be jobbed like all hell aftererward only to be released and forgotten about.

i hope none of this happens but with how the WWe has been for the past few years it wouldn't surprise me

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I'm really not going to get my hopes up or set my standards high on what the outcome will be. MVP just keeps poping up when I think about it.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I think it's a way for him to get attention. There is no way he is going to unless he goes the Goldberg route and faces a bunch of scrubs for a year. What I think will happen is that he will go undefeated for a while, but when someone legitly challenges his streak, it will be used to build him and possibly his opponent up.

noumenon

Mind you, he said he's going to go undefeated for the rest of this year...that's only another 2 and a half months really. It's not that crazy.

Wordlife

Swagger has fought a great deal of good superstars, not a bunch of cupcakes... I see em pulling it off

noumenon

WWE has a fucking hard on for him beating Bourne as well. Perhaps they could use this as a good vessel to actually DO SOMETHING with Bourne.

Qwake

I see him getting to the last show of 2009 and someone beats him by suprise rollup, either that or say MVP walks down and distracts him and then someone beats him by rollup, then you could either have him feud with the guy that got the 'fluke' win or the guy who distracted, depends but I see something like that happening. Or he goes undefeated all the way until Elimination Chamber where he gets his first world title shot on RAW and someone owns him in the Chamber leading to a match at Mania.

WWERULES

Reaction score
Will it last? You think WWE won't forget during the Bragging Rights tag match and have him get pinned?! No, I don't think it will legitimately last, but I do imagine WWE will get amnesia and have it continue past Bragging Rights and see it through till the end.