Will Jack Swagger's Undefeated Streak Last?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MCMG77

Reaction score
Jack Swagger said on Raw he's going to go undefeated for the rest of the year. Do you think he will?

I think so, and it could prove to be the platform for a big push for Swagger. A great idea would be if Swagger kept this streak until WrestleMania, he could say it's the most dominant streak and then Undertaker answers him and they have a match at WrestleMania. I'd like to see that.

Thoughts?

Reaction score
*Peering into my WWE Creative Crystal Ball*

"Oooohhhhhh.....it doesn't look good for Swagger....signs from the northeast tell me he will be jobbed to the Big Show or Batista, canning his momentum...oooohhhhhh"

I'm so defeatist at how they are running that company right now, I won't be surprised when it happens. They'll never let a guy who doesn't sell merchandise get over in the long run.

The Rated R CMStar

Cena vs Swagger, WWE Championship at Wrestlemania, Swagger entering undefeated.

Plz

xtremebadass

I agree with CMS, although I don't really see it happening.

This is the complete opposite of where MVP was last year. Swagger is going to tear through everyone until he wins the belt. I say he wins all through this year, wins the belt at Rumble, someone screws him out of it at No Way Out or Elimination Chamber WTF, he faces that person at Mania.

LKP

That person being hbk im putting money on it. Swagger will be undefeated until the rumble.

The Rated R CMStar

Nah, I'm really putting my money on Cena vs Swagger for the belt with the premise of Swagger undefeated and Cena being...well, Cena.

If this doesn't happen at Mania, then we'll see a revisiting of Cena vs Umaga in the Royal Rumble.

EDIT: Id mark of they had Swagger win the Royal Rumble match

LKP

Me also dude. To be big swagger really needs to do something huge. A rumble win, a win over cena or a very good undefeated streak. I hope it lasts a lot longer than santinos lol.

noumenon

It's definitely quite a shock. It seems WWE is still a lot higher on him than we thought. It looks like they're going to have him completely bypass the US Title scene. Hopefully this works out well for him... I'd love to see him get a WWE title program against Cena sometime in the future.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I really hope this will end with him in the main event scene. But since his move to RAW, WWE hasn't really given fans any reason to care about Swagger. The reaction he gets is crazy. I heard 2 cockroaches having sex in Section C on last weeks RAW.

I actually thought last week he was going to lose and go on some dumbass losing streak. I'm hoping though, that still wont be the turn out.

The Mighty BamBam

Reaction score
Maybe its just because I dont like him but I dont think he can keep it up much longer. I personanly think he isnt that hot of a wrestler. But I do know alot of people who disagree with me on that.

Kizza

The only way this will work is if the matches can get him over. If the matches draw heat and he can get over, then i'm all for it.

We all saw how Kozlov's undefeated streak went.

CenaMark54

Swagger should never lose his undefeated streak. Its part of his legacy in the business. The WWE hasn't given him much, they should at least let him keep his streak.

Dynamo

Reaction score
Swagger will be no where nearer the main event scene by Wrestlemania. The guy will continue to work midcard matches and end up in a feud with Miz, probably enabling a turn and will not by pass the U.S title.

The reason, as Jurrasic Bones said, No one gives a shit about him!