Will he jump to SD?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Well, most years, after the RR, the winner comes out and chooses the brand he's gonna go to.
This year, it didn't happen.. yet.
Im thinkin' that's because of the whole Orton/McMahon thing, and they had to focus on that.
But now, they champions are in place and all that stuff, and NWO is officially over. So, it's time for Orton to choose.
I think we all for the most part forgot about that.
If wwe does this how it should be done, orton will end up choosing the title he will go after, on raw tommorow.

So, what do you think? I know I had my other thread abou the possibilty of Orton vs Edge, but that had more to do specifically with that, just to see what people thought f the outcome of the ppv...

Don't debate the ppv in this one, but just give your thoughts on what they will book Orton to do. Face HHH or Edge?

The Anigma

Reaction score
I think they're going to have Orton face Triple H because as I stated in the Orton/Edge thread, I don't think they're going to have a heel vs. heel feud at WM25 and I also don't see either Edge or Orton turning face. I think it'll be Orton vs. Triple H at WM25.

phantomgerald

I'd actually like to see him face Edge. Alot of people will definately complain how it's a waste to put the two best heels against each other, but I think it'll be a real interesting feud since I can't remember seeing them against each other before and HHH vs Orton will be meh.

Reaction score
If he does face HHH it is understandable since Orton is feuding with the mcmahons and HHH being married to steph in real life. Plus, pretty much all the fans know they are married..

Kizza

Versus Triple H, as it seems that they are going to build up the fact that HHH is a McMahon, and Orton will come to SD to try and punk out HHH, and HHH will start standing up for Vince/Steph/Shane and whatnot, leading to him challenging him at WM25.

eggthief

Reaction score
I'd actually like to see him face Edge. Alot of people will definately complain how it's a waste to put the two best heels against each other, but I think it'll be a real interesting feud since I can't remember seeing them against each other before and HHH vs Orton will be meh.

Forgot about rated RKO and it's break up already?

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I must congratulate WWE. They messed up most of my WrestleMania match predictions in an instant. I don't know what to expect anymore

Airfixx

Not saying it won't happen, but given where they are trying to place Orton in the company right now, it doesn't make much sense to me having him move over to SD.

RaBBiT MKV

Reaction score
If Orton goes to Smackdown, then Legacy will be broken up...unless they all go over.

J

I see Orton facing Trips for the simple fact Trips is the one who took the title from Orton and put him out for a while, I though that seemed really obvious.

xtremebadass

Orton vs. Edge would probably be amazing, but come on, it's WWE. They never do what the fans would love to see, they tell you what you would love to see and that's what you end up seeing and loving never the less, unless your name is Bobby Lashley or Braden Walker.

HHH jumps to Raw and takes on Orton. Bottom line.