Will he finally do it? *The most anticipated QUESTION IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

And Kingbookersucka! is 19 years old. I found something out about him, BKB! Hooray!

Qwake

Fuck off DX, you're a loser.

rofl, even though there wasnt much effort put into that diss it still managed to make me LMAO!

btw, if you want to know something about Kingbookersucka! just go to members and then look for him lol...(there you go BKB you sick bastard) :smh
:p

Qwake

Coz he doesnt come in HIAT prbably lol...(btw, Shane, BKB can't think of the simple reasons...hes an idiot) :yes: :lol:

Evil Austin

he actually is a normal member now and I think was online not too long ago... (my avi is rofl) (edit, he has viewed here but he hasn't posted here)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Sharky pm'ed him to view the thread rofl.

Do you think he likes us?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You have no idea how much you posting in this thread means to the people of IWF ....

So anyway, sup?

Qwake

You have no idea how much you posting in this thread means to the people of IWF ....

So anyway, sup?

^ rofl...

He talks!!! :shock:

kingbookersucka! for months you have been coming here and it always said you needed to confirm your email address so some blueberry member (hehe) made this thread saying when you will do it so you could be a member again lol. its complicated...:yes: