Will he finally do it? *The most anticipated QUESTION IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
This is what everyone wants to know. We see him everyday, watching us like a ghost. He's here in the shadows, and we all know he wants to do it. The question is...will he do it? Will he finally give into temptation, and take the final step!? The countdown begins, the most anticipated question in IWF history is now upon us. When will the King take his throne? Will will the king take whats rightfully his? When..........

WHEN?!?

WHEN!??!??

Will kingbookersucka! confirm his god damn email address??? :smh

We know you like us. You've been here like every day for the last 10 months, its time to confrim that god damn email address, and start posting.

nx40gy.jpg

2ep5zb4.jpg

KenFan4life

Reaction score
lol.....I know...thats been annoying me for awhile now as rell, but like, i never thought about it much, but now that i think 'bout that dime bag, i realize that, That! SUCKA-ass-bitch!.... owes me MONEY!!!

CT Styles

Yeah it's pissin me off too. I see him everywhere. CONFIRM IT!

Qwake

LMAO, Kenfan, is that the same guy me, you and Osama were talkin bout like a week ago?

Damn Sucka better do it!

lol rell, nice way to build that shit up...

This Guy

I laugh only because I know whats really going on and Rell doesn't.

Its just funny to be in the loop for a change. hehehe

Rell

Reaction score
Its just funny to be in the loop for a change. hehehe

lol, nope, it was only a joke, trust me, I definitely know what the email confirmation thing is. Its really nothing new. He's not the only one, Axis, Trav40 (pre-Travis40) and a bunch of others have suffered the same fate :laugh2:

I just get tired of seeing his name so damn often.

Qwake

Doesnt it mean you are banned for life and they still view here but can't log in lol...

it does that with TSS now after he was banned :shocking:

CT Styles

Yeah, that's what I originally thought, is he like banned for life? TSS is right?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yes, he is perma banned, thus why he keeps making new accounts to try to join. That's what makes me laugh with TSS, the fact that he keeps coming back even though he knows that people don't like him.

Qwake

^ rofl, he truely is an idiot...

I hope KingBookerSucka! confirms his email address soon :shifty:

MikeRaw

Isnt he KroniK?
Anyways, I noticed that too, lol, and it was pissing me off :laugh: