Will DX ever come back?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

hhhfangirl

Reaction score
i hope so but i dunno any ideas if hhh and hbk will join forces again?

Wrestling Station

hence DX never won the tag team titles!

but im not sure, they might just come back as one night stand from time to time for ratings.. Full come back? i doubt that.

Trips V.2

Reaction score
Nah they squeezed DX dry over the past two years. It's time for Triple H to go back into the heavyweight title scene for a few years.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I like DX and would like to see them comeback more like a faction and have HHH be champ and HBK back him and maybe throw in another member. However that is not going to happen. I think that DX will never really be gone nor will they ever be together full time. They will continue to do random tag matches and have each other's backs from time to time, but as far as a full time comeback I can't really see that happening.

phantomgerald

I would only like to see DX back if they want to attack TNA. If the WWE is trying to create a war on TV, than who else better than DX, the rebels of the company.

CenaMark54

Of course they will be back. They have had two "one night only" reunions in the last six months combined.

I'm not saying I like it (I was never a fan of DX, even during their hayday in the late 90's) but thats just the way it is.

For some strange reason, lots of people like them together. Personally I prefer when HHH kicks the shit out of HBK, but thats just me.

SuckIt

Reaction score
I think RAW could do with em on their own being WWE title contenders at the minute, plus I prefer it when HHH and HBK are enemies, I still love DX though and think they'll join up at least once (I don't mean permanent I mean a one night stand kind of thing) before they pack up.

hbkfan!

Reaction score
I think DX will be back. They will fend with kennedy and orton........ my bet..

Enigma22

Reaction score
they should come back and both retire in dx... either that or they should come back and face eachother at wrestlemania in their last match... that would be in a few years...

also i think they should come back as dx in like 5 or so years as announcers... that would be some hilarious announcing

kingovkings

Reaction score
I also prefer HHH/HBK kicking the crap out of each other rather than dx, but to answer the question yeah i think that dx will keep popping up every now and again. i also like the enigmas idea that in few year that they could announce together that would be wicked

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
The only thing that I like about DX, are there promos.

I dont think they'll be back. House Shows, maybe, but I could only see another renunion within a year.

Enigma22

Reaction score
like kingofkings said i think they will keep popping up together as long as hhh stays face. i dont think they will ever have a full time reunion again... atleast a long term one