Will Dolph cash in?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should Dolph cash-in at WrestleMania

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Acailler said:
I just have this horrible feeling he'll not cash in until MITB PPV this year...

ariana-grande-no-no-no-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-413.gif

:gusta:

But please no....:downer:

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Yes, I think they want to give him this huge moment of cashing in at WrestleMania, the question is will he cash in on Swagger or ADR?

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Acailler said:
I just have this horrible feeling he'll not cash in until MITB PPV this year...

Is that possible? I think the rule was that he can cash until wrestlemania, not after the show

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
NanoRah14 said:
Is that possible? I think the rule was that he can cash until wrestlemania, not after the show

He has one whole year, so he has until MITB 2013, but I think he will cash in at WM, waiting until MITB will be stupid and pointless.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Jack Swagger defeats ADR to win the World Heavyweight Championship. Glenn Beck jumps the rail and drops Swagger. Dolph cashes in and win the title.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Baraa said:
Yes, I think they want to give him this huge moment of cashing in at WrestleMania, the question is will he cash in on Swagger or ADR?

Would be funny to see Ziggler cashing in on a heel like Swagger since the only other time a heel cashed in on another heel was when Swagger did it himself on Jericho back in 2010. Cashing in on Del Rio makes more sense though since he's a face and they can jump start a feud between the two. I think they're slowly building up to this because Ziggler and Del Rio had that match on Raw where Ziggler tried to cash in at the end of the match, and now Ziggler has been voted to fight Del Rio again (non-title) next week on Smackdown. Seems they're slowly building up a rivalry between the two that they can capitalize off of later.