Will Dolph cash in?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should Dolph cash-in at WrestleMania

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
Dolph Ziggler is the 2012 MITB winner, but will he cash in at WrestleMania? I think he should. Dolph is very talented that he could be the World Heavyweight Champion without having it being rewarded. Do you think he should or do you think he should on to the briefcase?

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Zack Ryder said:
Dolph Ziggler is the 2012 MITB winner, but will he cash in at WrestleMania? I think he should. Dolph is very talented that he could be the World Heavyweight Champion without having it being rewarded. Do you think he should or do you think he should on to the briefcase?

maybe sooner now after the who Jack Swagger arresed! We may see the Y2J vs. Figger for the World Champion after all!?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I've been predicting since the start of the year that this would happen. It's the biggest place for it to happen, so can't see why they wouldn't go for it, even if it seems a little obvious. It seems it might even be the long term plan because Ziggler and Del Rio faced off on Raw, and I wonder if this was a hint that Ziggler would cash in successfully later (unlike on Raw.) Del Rio would probably just win the belt back a couple of months later, which I have no problem with as I prefer him as champion over Ziggler.

Reactions: seabs

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Well with Swag fucking up horribly, i forsee WWE dropping his angle in 2 weeks max, and having Show take him out or something else equally horrible, setting up a 100% chance of Dolph cashing in on ADR at WM.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I was talking with @"AidsJohnson" yesterday and he brought up a good point. Chances are the WHC match isn't going to be one of the main event matches. I think the WHC matches have actually been the 1st matches of the majority of this year's PPVs. If Dolph cashes in at mania I'd rather it be something big. If he cashes in I want it to be the last thing I see on my screen rather it being overshadowed by Rock vs Cena. If Dolph cashes in during the 1st match of mania it's going to suck because they'll probably make him defend it later in the night and lose it.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I don't think he's going to cash it in because everyone's predicting he will and WWE will just do another swerve.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I think he'll cash in on Swagger once ADR loses at mania, setting up a feud between the three after Mania.

Dazman

Jobber
Reaction score
I can't see him still carrying the briefcase around after WrestleMania seeing as how there will be no more big PPV's between then and Money In The Bank so I'd say he;ll cash in before that or he will wait and cash in at WrestleMania.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Damn right he should. Dude deseves it.

He showed it once again on RAW against Ryback..

acailler

Reaction score
I just have this horrible feeling he'll not cash in until MITB PPV this year...

Reactions: seabs