Will Christian turn Face?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Christian turns face, faces his ex team mates and gets to Angle. We get a new champ as Christian, we are all happy!

Even though Booker is back, Christian stole the momentum last night at the end of the PPV setting up a good story to follow.

I will go out on a limb and say if TNA goes with this story it could be storyline of the year. A lot of stuff is going on in the main event scene and it just got a whole lot interesting in a matter of one night.

therazar

Reaction score
i dont know if this is him turning or it could be Angle vs Booker T and AJ and Tomko go out to interfere and then Cage come out bout to hit angle and acutally hit Booker T

PeepShow

^Thats actualy not a bad idea. Kind of like a new Team RECK. LEt Tomko be the Rhino, Cage and Styles and be E&C and Angle can be Angle :)

PeepShow

^Yeah, but I was just saying, it sounded like a good plan, but yeah, I doubt he would follw Angle like a goon..lol

Barurot

Reaction score
It would really be awesome if they book him to feud with Angle, AJ and Tomko tho... I would like to see him turn face again... Kaz winning the title is a long shot if not improbable at this point, he'll probably be gun fodder for Angle...