Will Christian turn Face?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Well, after seeing Genesis and hearing Cage tell AJ and Tomko not to come to ringside, AJ and Tomko did. Cage got distracted and that helped Kaz get the biggest win of his career so far and a shot at the TNA Title. Now, in the ME, we saw AJ and Tomko come down to interfere on Angle's behalf and help him keep the title. After the PPV, you could see Cage standing at the entrance ramp with a puzzled and kind of mad look on his face. What will happen. DO you think he will now turn face and help Kaz along to try and win the title? Or what is next for Cage?

phantomgerald

I'm all for a Christian face turn. He's been heel so long, it's getting stale and he's one of the people you will cheer for when he's face, so no worries about crowd reaction.

Christian

Reaction score
I really don't care, Cage as a heel OR a face, the dude is golden. Hopefully they can turn him face and take the title off Angle.

The Rated R CMStar

Knowing TNA, Christian Cage will be the only one that could take the title out of Kurt Angle(oops, I forget Booker T is now in TNA)

JMay187

Reaction score
Chrisitan Cage is a god. Reason being and I know alot of you might not agree with me, but Christian Cage is a entertainer and a damn good one at that. No matter if he's a hell or a face he's putting on the best damn show out there. He's getting a reaction from the crowd no matter if it's good or bad, people love him. I know that Christian Cage will always be in my top five. He has superv mic skills, superv ring skills, and he can cut one hell of a promo. He came to TNA and TNA finally let Christian be the man on top and we all loved it. Christian Cage is the man and wether face or hell I'll be cheering for the man.

As of face and heel I have personally liked Christian Cage more as a heel, he's funny and entertaining.

Christian

Reaction score
Chrisitan Cage is a god. Reason being and I know alot of you might not agree with me, but Christian Cage is a entertainer and a damn good one at that. No matter if he's a hell or a face he's putting on the best damn show out there. He's getting a reaction from the crowd no matter if it's good or bad, people love him. I know that Christian Cage will always be in my top five. He has superv mic skills, superv ring skills, and he can cut one hell of a promo. He came to TNA and TNA finally let Christian be the man on top and we all loved it. Christian Cage is the man and wether face or hell I'll be cheering for the man.

As of face and heel I have personally liked Christian Cage more as a heel, he's funny and entertaining.

Oh, trust me JMay. PLENTY of us agree with you.

xtremebadass

If they are setting up a Christian Cage vs. Kurt Angle, no doubt in my mind Cage would be the face. They will never turn Angle face, plus Styles and Tomko would be heels along with Angle I guess. However I didn't see Genesis so I don't know what I am really talking about.

Wordlife

well, a face turn would be sweet, only for the fact that as of now, not many people in the race for the title are sweet, except maybe for Booker T, Sting, and Samoa Joe? I really do hope he turns face, because his image in TNA would improve, not only as a good superstar as he is now, but a crowd favorite as well

xtremebadass

alright if Cage makes Kaz win the belt, I will literally stop watchin TNA forever, they by pass AJ, Sting, Nash, Cage, Booker, Joe, Roode, Harris, even god damn Eric Young to put it on Kaz, do you see my point?

Christian

Reaction score
alright if Cage makes Kaz win the belt, I will literally stop watchin TNA forever, they by pass AJ, Sting, Nash, Cage, Booker, Joe, Roode, Harris, even god damn Eric Young to put it on Kaz, do you see my point?

dont worry dude. it wont happen. if anything, cage will TRY to make kaz win the belt, but end up getting beat down by aj and tomko. calling it now.

Reaction score
yeah Kaz won't win the title....I think he might be turning face and these are the first steps for it....we might finally see the implosion of Team Cage

Great One

Yeah, he's definitely turning face, which is a good move by TNA.

PeepShow

Dude, no offense, but Kaz is better than Roode, Harris, Young, and Nash. Hes even better that Sting when it comes to ring skills. He may not sell as well, but he still performes better. I wouldnt mind them putting the title on him and creating a new star, but just not quite yet

therazar

Reaction score
Dude, no offense, but Kaz is better than Roode, Harris, Young, and Nash. Hes even better that Sting when it comes to ring skills. He may not sell as well, but he still performes better. I wouldnt mind them putting the title on him and creating a new star, but just not quite yet

i really disagree Roode Harris and Young are great Technical wrestlers Harris is just probally the worst of the three and Kaz is better then present Sting but when sting was in his prime he was better i would rather see Roode with the title instead of kaz

Reaction score
first I think the coalition might be FINNALY done which is good for everyone and I hope they do turn Cage face because hes such a good wrestler and ye I think he would get a even better crowd reaction for it but that look on his face at the top of the ramp when he seen what happened not sure what he will do now