Will Bryan join the Wyatts?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Your thoughts? What would you like to see happen? I want to say yes because I like the idea of the four of them vs the corporation (or anyone for that matter), but I don't think it will actually happen.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Your thoughts? What would you like to see happen? I want to say yes because I like the idea of the four of them vs the corporation (or anyone for that matter), but I don't think it will actually happen.
To be honest, I don't think it will happen. Quite frankly I hope it doesn't

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Absolutely not. They're not even really teasing it at this point.

If Bryan "sold his soul" to anyone, I'd rather he just offered his services to The Authority and took on a more corporate image like they tried to get him to do earlier this year. (Not that I'd necessarily want to see that either, but I'd take that over joining the Wyatts.) But Bryan still is popular and has momentum as a babyface, so there's no point in turning him heel in any capacity.

Reactions: Swift

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Not teasing to it? I just watched Smackdwn, which ended with the Wyatts asking, and then RAW, which started with them bugging him for an answer again. I mean, he had the crowd doing a furious NO! chant after they vanished form the titantron, but they are hinting at something for TLC. But I do agree that he is too much of a babyface to go heel at this point. I'm so intrigued as to what is going to happen with this storyline at the PPV. I'd probably be disappointed if I had your guys' standards, but I'm easily entertained I guess.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I mean teasing it to the point where you think there's literally an equally probable chance of him joining as not. I haven't once considered that he's actually gonna join them because all the signs point in the opposite direction.

The Wyatt feud almost feels like a nuisance at this point for Bryan anyway. Bryan's already wrestling Orton and talking about being next in line for a WWE Title shot, now he's sharing segments with Shawn Michaels, John Cena and the Authority again, etc. WWE probably can't wait until they get this feud with the Wyatts out of the way at TLC.

I Mc Hunt

Jobber
Reaction score
It's hard to say, he's so over it wouldn't make much sense from wwe's position, but certainly would from ours.
If there was any consistency in this kidnapping thing, it'd be easier to guess.. if Kane is anything to go by, he may end up joining the authority

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I hope they do it and Bryan then wins the title at WM as a heel.

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Uhhhh no. He has waay too much momentum as a face. I don't like the idea of him joining the Wyatts. Just no bro

SFAeroTaker

Jobber
Reaction score
If he does, they should call themselves something with "beard" in it.

Dead Man Walkin'

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
That would be lame. As cool as The Wyatts are, they're a huge step down from the WWE title picture where Bryan belongs. And lol @ him winning the title as a Wyatt, that kinda buries Bray a bit doesn't it? (K maybe not bury but you get me) If some angle happened, wouldn't Bray (THE LEADER) be going for the title? :dawg: