Will Brock stay longer than a year?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I don't think he will. Even after the salary that he's getting for this year, they are still negotiating about his appearances. He said he doesn't want too many appearances.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Anyone would be mad to turn down a big pay check for another year or more work. Im hopeing Brock realises in this year that he could stay longer and make himself bigger than his first run and also make WWE bigger. Im sure management will be sweet talking him all year long and getting him to stay longer I dont think they would stand by and see him go after year not with the impact he will make. WWE as a business needs money and thats where Brock comes in and Brock needs money so everyones a winner. Brock could wrestle for a few more years hes not even near hanging up his boots yet