Will be a bit less active for a few days.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Long story short my PC is messed up and I'm getting a new one. I needed a new one anyway as I wanted to do more things with it which my current one was restricting.

I was pretty worried as I forgot I had this terrible netbook lying around the house and we have server bills due in like 2 days and Xanth taking over would give me a heart attack, as WF would be gone within an hour.

PC should be here within a few days if things go my way, extra effort from our loyal members will definitely help to keep activity sort of the same.

My god this netbook is terrible.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
@[Xanth] taking over WWE Forums would be like John Lauranitus taking over RAW.
You choose whether it's an insult or a compliment.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I'll be sure to help out and create some activity Cwayo <3

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lol wasn't Linux though that contributed. Forgot to allocate the deleted partition to Windows so was left on grub_rescue for ages trying to get in. Finally worked it but PC has literally worked its course. Quite old anyway, and is receiving the good old "just quit" blue screens.

Plus I want to be able to do more on it.

Xanth taking over would never happen dw ;). He'll always be UID 3

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
It'll happen when I kill you and your family. Oh wait... the site will go to Anon, because I'M FUCKING UID3.

Reaction score
No wonder the site isn't getting any posts today. Most of the last posts were made in the morning or 4+ hours ago.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I think me and @[seabs] should run things for 3 days. Me ans seabs would make an excellent team.