Will Batista return?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kio

Jobber
Reaction score
After Over The Limit when John Cena defeated Batista, on RAW next night he said 'I Quit' in other words he quits the WWE. Will he return or is it over for him? We have lots of Batista fans and want him to return? Will he return?

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
As I said multiple times before, he is my all time favorite. So of course I want him to return but will he? Honestly don't know. There's been rumors forever and each time Batista denies them on Twitter but said he wouldn't be against it. So maybe/probably in the future.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I think it might be possible in the future. I personally wouldn't care if he didn't come, but if he did come to put over someone new like Big E Langston, that would be nice to see. I prefer him in the heel role than his face role honestly.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'd be fine with him returning as the heel he was right before he left and putting a few guys over.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
He'll never return full time as far as I see it, but I can't see him not coming back sporadically for a match or two at some point. If The Rock and Brock Lesnar returned (something many like myself thought would never happen), then a Batista return isn't improbable at all. Would mark for a Batista/Brock Lesnar feud. (inb4someonecomplainsaboutparttimersagainstparttimers.)

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
OMG two part timers going against each other, if it happens Im going to like, stop watching WWE.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Batista was a highly underrated big man. I'd love to see him return.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
He most likely won't. Plus, with his eyebrows, I don't want him on my TV screen.

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
In the words of the great Santino Marella, "Baptista is an animale" does the WWE need Batista? No but should it try to open the door for a return? Yes. I do miss hearing his theme and watching him go apeshit at the top of the ramp

HunterHearstJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
If the money is right and he is up to it and he gets total promotion sure he will. He will return but prolly less work when he returns.

Nice Person

The Artiste
Reaction score
Batista VS Ryback.... or VS Big E. Langston... **OR** a Team up of Batista, Ryback, and Langston tear into The Shield and send them into the next County..Next up..The Wyatt Family. Possible? Maybe? Who knows?

Reaction score
I keep hearing rumors that he is filming a movie right now, not only that buy I know he's being working on MMA lately. I'd like to see him again one day.

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Reactions: PuertoRicanThunder

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, but he'd need to come back for a few months, build himself up as a heel and before he leaves put over Langston.