Will AJ or Joe ever come to WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Phenom1

Jobber
Reaction score
seabs said:
I enjoyed that shoot and all but he's not cut many other memorable promos for me. He's not like punk was when he was firing great promos all threw his ROH run and he's beat the silent monster character to death imo.

I agree with you the silent monster gimmick has been overused by him. Also WWE has used this gimmick a lot to establish monster heels. You could give him a manager and make him a enforcer. He also needs to get back into shape.

Remember what happened to Chris Harris aka Braden Walker? If I remember correctly when he jumped from TNA to WWE and he got out of shape and WWE kicked him to the curve.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Phenom said:
I agree with you the silent monster gimmick has been overused by him. Also WWE has used this gimmick a lot to establish monster heels. You could give him a manager and make him a enforcer. He also needs to get back into shape.

Remember what happened to Chris Harris aka Braden Walker? If I remember correctly when he jumped from TNA to WWE and he got out of shape and WWE kicked him to the curve.

I used to think Braden Walker was gonna be the star of AMW lol. He did put on alot of fat in his WWE run then the shape he was in when he returned to TNA was horrible tbh. His WWE career was terrible however it did provide one of my favorite videos of all time.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
I don't get what you mean by the first point lol.
Can you give any examples of his mic work beside the turning point shoot?

Let's be honest, most of us are all WWE marks and will just go on their side. Like when Jeff Hardy went to TNA, "Oh the druggie is back on TNA, stupid move Jeff, Stupid move." Yet if he returns to WWE we mark out.

As for Joe, some of his promo's with his feud with Angle.

Phenom1

Jobber
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Let's be honest, most of us are all WWE marks and will just go on their side. Like when Jeff Hardy went to TNA, "Oh the druggie is back on TNA, stupid move Jeff, Stupid move." Yet if he returns to WWE we mark out.

Good example Chris Jericho this monday on Raw. He was being rude to fans via twitter for weeks and all that stuff, but he showed up at Raw and the crowd went wild.

Take Keven Nash for example when he showed up at the Royal Rumble people marked out like crazy.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
CM Punk said:

It's the power of a monopoly. If Vince says it good it's chicken salad when Vince lets it go it's chicken shit. A big shame alot of fans can't acknowledge the world outside of his bubble.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
It's the power of a monopoly. If Vince says it good it's chicken salad when Vince lets it go it's chicken shit. A big shame alot of fans can't acknowledge the world outside of his bubble.
One of Vince's quotes "Learn to eat shit and like the taste."
Explains so much about the current product.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
That just speaks volumes about the product that we'd mark for a return for someone we all apparently hate. We're so desperate for that change we let ourselves get overly excited.

But then again, if Big Show left and came back, I wouldn't mark. If John Morrison came back to a push, I wouldn't mark.
I didn't mark for Nash's return either :S. I would for Jeff Hardy though.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
That just speaks volumes about the product that we'd mark for a return for someone we all apparently hate. We're so desperate for that change we let ourselves get overly excited.

But then again, if Big Show left and came back, I wouldn't mark. If John Morrison came back to a push, I wouldn't mark.
I didn't mark for Nash's return either :S. I would for Jeff Hardy though.

As I said on my previous thread "Who Would You Like to Return?"
I would mark out for Jeff Hardy or Kurt Angle.