Will AJ or Joe ever come to WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
They're the guys I personally want to jump the river. Will these guys ever do it?

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
I would love to see AJ come in WWE, he's a great wrestler imo.
Though, I don't think this is going to happen, WWE and TNA are rivals..

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah but most TNA Superstars would love to come to WWE. If he's out of contract, or even if WWE buy him out of contract he might. TNA aren't close to WWE yet in terms of star power, wealth and prestige.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I'd rather they didn't. AJ has been with TNA since day one, it's crucial for them to keep hold of him.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Solidus said:
I'd rather they didn't. AJ has been with TNA since day one, it's crucial for them to keep hold of him.

Would you not want them to move on for their careers eventually? AJ is so talented, and deserves more world-wide recognition like Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson) is currently getting, as being a world class professional wrestler.

TNA I don't think use AJ right.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
TNA and AJ can grow simultaneously.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I imagine it's better now Hogan is gone, he's awful. Sting being in control is great, he's so entertaining to watch.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Finally, a TNA fan who admits Hogan is terrible.

Sting, AJ and Joe were the only reason I watch TNA. Joe is being so mis-used it's unbelievable, but AJ and Sting are brilliant. Sting has had so many rumoured WWE returns too, but I guess the guy really isn't going to work for Vince.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I don't think so, I haven't seen Hogan since he "retired". Sting and Dixie Carter are in full control.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Good. I like the commentators on TNA, much prefer them to WWE. Jerry Lawler has just lost it.

I think Joe is soon going to be released from TNA, back to RoH. Then AJ could perhaps in the future be signed, but I don't know. He won't be a main eventer in WWE that's for sure, but I don't even think he is in TNA is he?

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Jeremy Borash is really good, I like Spin Cycle.
I would consider AJ a main eventer, he's faced Bobby Roode a few times in the last couple months, in an iron man match most recently.
Right now it's all about Hardy, Roode, Angle and Storm.
I'm waiting for Crimson to get a title shot, though I feel he will win, and then lose his unbeaten streak right after in a match he would never lose.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Has Angle ever not been in the main event? Might really get into TNA. Would love to see those AJ vs Bobby matches, what was the wrestling quality like? Also is Bobby face or heel (bad or good guy if you don't understand those terms)?

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Angle is a main eventer, he's been the champion many times.
Roode is incredibly bad, he claims he is the leader of the "selfish generation", and has also ditched his family and friends due to his obsession with the title.
I think the wrestling quality is really good, a lot of the finishers are really high risk and look real. Carbon Footprint (Matt Morgan) is my favourite. Crimson, Angle and RVD are great at superplex's too.