WhyTwoEye Chris Jericho

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Jericho's heel turn has been great so far, it's just goes to show that every wrestler is gonna mature. His heel turn actually makes me watch opening promos. And at the same time a guy like Lance Cade is finally being built up for a push under Y2J's belt
I'm definitely hoping for a Punk/Y2J dream match ever since Y2J came back to the 'E.
Only time will tell if WWE bookers get off Cena and Batista dicks. (no homo)

the-gaffer

Reaction score
Cena and Batista are big draws though, I am not a fan of either but it cant be denied that they are major draws in the E, that being said I would dearly love to see a proper programme involving CM Punk and Chris Jericho with Punk beating him first but with Jericho eventually winning the Heavyweight Title around Survivor Series time

Enigma22

Reaction score
id like him to be the comedic jericho but the wwe did a pretty good job turning him into what he is and its a good feud so im not gonna complain. we will see the comedic jericho someday again hopefully...

the-gaffer

Reaction score
id like him to be the comedic jericho but the wwe did a pretty good job turning him into what he is and its a good feud so im not gonna complain. we will see the comedic jericho someday again hopefully...

The WWE?????????????? Do you seriously think the WWE or the writers could drastically change Jericho like that or have the bottle to change Jericho like that?

This change is simply all about Chris Jericho, it smacks of him, the promos, the change in style, the opponent used to morph him from face to heel, its all Jericho and he should be taking the plaudits not the WWE

Enigma22

Reaction score
thats true lol. its all jericho and hbk...

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
When Chris Jericho first made his return, he tried to do it in a way that he had never had much success at before. That back then, was what should have tipped us off that we wouldnt be getting the same Jericho we all remembered. He came back with his new look, trying for the baby face angle, and it failed. So, I think, he went back to what he knew, but with a new twist.

Everyone loves Jericho as a heel. That is a given. He and the WWE knew, that if he simply reverted back to the Jericho of old, with the comedy and the promos, everyone would cheer him. Why wouldnt we, that is what we have been waiting for since his return. The old heel Jericho. As much as we love to see that, it doesnt really go far in the way of getting him over as a heel. Yeah we get what we want, yeah hes the old Y2J, but would anyone treat him as a heel? No. SO, he had to go all the way to the opposite end of the spectrum, and now he is getting MASSIVE heel heat.

Because in all honesty, what good would it have done to have him turn heel, as in the old Jericho heel, when everyone would cheer? Heel=Bad Guy. And that is what he has done. He is now the bad guy, and I for one am enjoying it. I have no doubt that now that the heel turn is TRULY a heel turn, that at some point, he will revert back to the old Y2J. But if he is indeed going to be paired up in an angle with Super BabyFace CM Punk, then he will have to hold on to this Bad Guy persona to make the storyline more effective, and basically I think that this has the potential to be one of the best storylines we have seen out of the WWE in a long time, if they play it right, which they seem to be doing at the moment.

Great One

Tbh, I'm 95% this was always his intentions. He knew this would happen and he had this kind of turn in mind the whole time... just look at how he changed Save.us to Save.me. I think it's fucking awesome, lol, and catchy. The whole we're all just "honest guys" and he's got Lance Cade there too who's playing it off well. Now, what I think would work so fucking well with this, which gave me the idea the other day when Lance Cade was saying like "Chris, you saved me" would be for him to make like a cult of these guys. Atleast 3-4 more guys follow him around and tell him how they saved him and made them honest beings. Basically we got a huge faction here going now of "honest people". That would be bad ass. I can actually see them taking that route, although I can't see how who else they could include. Possibly Kenny Dykstra (although he's on smackdown), Charlie Haas, etc. Guys who's name aren't that big, but could fit the role personally. Cult idea is gold, imo.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Paul London, Jamie Noble, Deuce, Snitsky. None of them have done anything of any importance on Raw and fit the role of follower well, I think if they decided to go with that idea it would be good to see. I wouldn't expect it to last for any extended amount of time, but it would be a good while it lasted.

Reaction score
When Chris Jericho first made his return, he tried to do it in a way that he had never had much success at before. That back then, was what should have tipped us off that we wouldnt be getting the same Jericho we all remembered. He came back with his new look, trying for the baby face angle, and it failed. So, I think, he went back to what he knew, but with a new twist.

Everyone loves Jericho as a heel. That is a given. He and the WWE knew, that if he simply reverted back to the Jericho of old, with the comedy and the promos, everyone would cheer him. Why wouldnt we, that is what we have been waiting for since his return. The old heel Jericho. As much as we love to see that, it doest really go far in the way of getting him over as a heel. Yeah we get what we want, yeah hes the old Y2J, but would anyone treat him as a heel? No. SO, he had to go all the way to the opposite end of the spectrum, and now he is getting MASSIVE heel heat.

Because in all honesty, what good would it have done to have him turn heel, as in the old Jericho heel, when everyone would cheer? Heel=Bad Guy. And that is what he has done. He is now the bad guy, and I for one am enjoying it. I have no doubt that now that the heel turn is TRULY a heel turn, that at some point, he will revert back to the old Y2J. But if he is indeed going to be paired up in an angle with Super BabyFace CM Punk, then he will have to hold on to this Bad Guy persona to make the storyline more effective, and basically I think that this has the potential to be one of the best storylines we have seen out of the WWE in a long time, if they play it right, which they seem to be doing at the moment.

I agree 99% With you execpt i little comment.

Jerichos old gimmick(When he had the undisputed title) gave him MASSIVE heat as well by cheating with everything and calling fans pathetic and what not.

IMO, this one is as good maybe better for Heel, but i truely hope this isn't the end of the comedy y2j, and his highlight reel. I hope that since Jericho is now up there for the biggest Heel with Orton, Edge, & Vickie he gets his time for a WHC title reign. Everyone would like it and him as champion and doing the same Heel thing he has been doing plus cheating would get even more massive heat. Jericho + heel + WHC = GOLD!