Why?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wow....... So many got pissed at this thread hmmmmmmmmm soooooo................. what does that say about you who got pissed at this thread?

Wrestling Station

^its not about being pissed, I think you should ask yourself the same question as it seems that you already post in this section as well.

-TJ-

And we can't let this die?

Let it go my friends :)

This is a rant to blow frustration from myself. And now you guys are bringing it back ::kenfan

LadyHotrod

Wow, what a fucking pussy. You edit what you wrote because it made people hate you and then you pretend like that's what you wanted to do?

Nice try but you're obviously new at the "I don't care" game. You failed.

The A-man

Reaction score
the only thing ive ever gotten from kenfans posts are retardation

The correct use of grammar would be : "The only thing I've ever gotten from kenfans posts is retardation."

Sorry, I had to point that out.......hurr, hurr, hurr!
emot-suicide.gif

-TJ-

Wow, what a fucking pussy. You edit what you wrote because it made people hate you and then you pretend like that's what you wanted to do?

I care, but I'm not crazy over what people think of me at this forum. Everyone can hate me or not.

the dark knight

irony..reminds me of someone. and its not you.