Why?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

This has been edited becuase it has made everyone dislike me :( A.K.A Mission accomplish

MikeRaw

Shut the fuck up asshole:)...

I, mostly post in wrestling sections, but I like the HIAT too. Most people on here post in both, so I don't see what your bending your dick out of shape for (what?:/)
Anyways, you should fuck yourself, because I never see you post in wrestling sections... So don't talk about other people. Becuase most people here3 post in spam and wrestling sections... the only people who post in ONLY hiat are very rare, and are mostly guys like Blaze, yourself, Lucky, and some other fags.

Soulpower

We do it for the lulz. Don't believe me? Read any of Ladyhotrod's flame threads, either one of Blaze's "I'm leaving the forum" topic, and/or any of Kenfan's topics.

Its all about the lulz.

-TJ-

lol i see.... but it still annoys me.

This is for just letting out frustration. If you don't care then i don't care. Leave it at that.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
We do it for the lulz. Don't believe me? Read any of Ladyhotrod's flame threads, either one of Blaze's "I'm leaving the forum" topic, and/or any of Kenfan's topics.

Its all about the lulz.

the only thing ive ever gotten from kenfans posts are retardation

-TJ-

Doesn't everyone?

EDIT - I hate that wait 60 seconds before post rule. MAKE IT 30 Seconds!!!!!!!!!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Fuck you're an attention whore. Real original thread :smh

Airfixx

Doesn't everyone?

EDIT - I hate that wait 60 seconds before post rule. MAKE IT 30 Seconds!!!!!!!!!

Why not use that extra 30seconds to think? Good exercise and all that....

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I think you're asking for a little much there. I bet it took all of three seconds to think of making this thread. Especially considering it has been done so many times before.

Axis

Why? Just fucking why do you guys sit here and post shit in Hell in a thread as if it is the reason you come to IWF in the first place.

HIAT is for people who want to break the rules and relax. Not come to IWF just to post and live in HIAT .You all need to GTFO of FAC and HIAT.

To prove it why did you come to this forum? Wrestling? Am I right? You see the logic in what i say and I see the future of great members in this forum being drowned by FAC and HIAT.

I don't care that you think my opinion doesn't coutn becuase i didn't have to suck up and rid the admin's dick to think i have an opinion. And for everyone who thinks that try getting fresh air sometimes. You know. Stand up, go to the rectangle that is your door. Twist the nob. Push or pull to open it. Leave your house into territory that is unfamiliar to you. And take a fucking breath of fresh air.

Life in this forum just isn't HIAT and FAC. Now go ahead and flame me. I don't care.

Hey man! What's up?