why

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

3lions

Reaction score
I swear most Admins and Mods seem to really find me funny for some odd reason, well except for 3lions& The Dark Knight, but other then that I'm in the clear.

Sorry to break it to ya, but everyone hates you.

i dont find u funny at all. sorry:)

because IWF sucks, thats why people are leaving...

didnt i already post in this thread?

Fuck off then. If you don't like the place, leave. I've never liked you anyway.

the dark knight

I swear most Admins and Mods seem to really find me funny for some odd reason, well except for 3lions& The Dark Knight, but other then that I'm in the clear.
actually, you remind me with my old gimmick on forums. and it was funny >_>

but you are no where near funny, just keep it in hiat.

I think you're funny. In an idiotic kind of way like how I find blueberries who can't clap properly funny.
just to make a point here, sometimes you act Blue to make people laugh...just ask leslie nielsen.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
This happens all the time. This is probably the 4th time someone made a name for theirself here and then had their own little crew of "e-friends" make their own wrestling forum and try to destroy IWF. Well it never will happen. If jaros failed to take IWF down NO ONE CAN. He was the only one that could of done it and he quit due to his loss of interest in wrestling. And he was an admin here! He was an admin that made his own forum and didn't succeed. Everyone loved him too haha.

Everyone can try to immitate. Steal everything that we have, every section that we have, every idea we have had, steal that go ahead because no one can stop you. Don't be original either.

Who cares if people have left? Fuck them. Don't even worry about it, just continue with your browsing and postings like you did before. Or don't even post at all just lurk until you want to post.

the dark knight

^^if you dont keep your activity, you'll be removed from the vip group :(