why

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

i wont say who or whom. But why is a couple of people are starting to leave IWF. i came here in 3/4 2006, because the other board i was in was led by an 16 Yr old that act like he's freaking 10. He uses fake usernames to piss people off.

I have like this board. I'm not trying to kiss up but all the admin and mod are cool. Me and Kaedon have our arguments but you get that...

so why is the question

Fatal 55

Reaction score
From what i gather from the older members here, (From Old IWF)... This seems to happen every know & then. Members start to leave as a newer crop of people come through & make a name for themselves. & In the end only & handfull of them stay for years on end!

K this might not explain why every1 suddenly has started leaving but we shouldn't just sit about & moan that there gone! ("Boo Hoo, He Left"...) That's not the attitude to have, it was their choice & if they don't enjoy the forums anymore then clear off! This is the perfect time for lesser known members to gain a name for them selves on the forum & prove that they are good posters!

Life moves on!

Beer Money Army

From what i gather from the older members here, (From Old IWF)... This seems to happen every know & then. Members start to leave as a newer crop of people come through & make a name for themselves. & In the end only & handfull of them stay for years on end!

K this might not explain why every1 suddenly has started leaving but we shouldn't just sit about & moan that there gone! ("Boo Hoo, He Left"...) That's not the attitude to have, it was their choice & if they don't enjoy the forums anymore then clear off! This is the perfect time for lesser known members to gain a name for them selves on the forum & prove that they are good posters!

Life moves on!

I'm not boowhoing... That a couple don't liek a few admins/mods here and they think afew people from those that got those spots dont deserve...

But i'll get them back... A few of them have ask what that other forum is like... I said utter shit. you would rather wanna watch batista vs Jbl Gab 2005 match instead.

but as i sid im going name out the people that told me it.

but yeha life does move on. I just don't want this board to go down to 5-8 active members weekly like the old i was into it. I was veyr hard post alot of (not spam) on that board and the admin just wa sbeing a prick. So yeah i went ape shit at his direction of his forum. bam!! lost my mod spots as i was mod for 3/4 of the board.. but hay shit happening.

should we try to get out there is get new members for the future of IWF :3dflagsdotcom_bangl

the dark knight

1) losing interest in wrestling

2) make their own forum

3) busy life

4) death

Reaction score
^^^that's about the order of why people leave....that's usually the reason why I leave a forum just swith wrestling to whatever the main topic is in other forums

Travis40

i wont say who or whom. But why is a couple of people are starting to leave IWF. i came here in 3/4 2006, because the other board i was in was led by an 16 Yr old that act like he's freaking 10. He uses fake usernames to piss people off.

I have like this board. I'm not trying to kiss up but all the admin and mod are cool. Me and Kaedon have our arguments but you get that...

so why is the question

......because of your bad grammar...the mistakes you made are in bold.....lol j/k. But...yeah as many have said....life goes on and other opportunities arise and different things happen that you'd never expected and that forces some people to leave...and I do agree, all of the Mods and Admins are great

Rell

Reaction score
Its easy...School

Thats why I "left" but now I know I wont be in school until December 12th so I'm back like cooked crack, I'm even supplyin suppliers...

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^Same for me,I was gone for about a week and now I'm back and so far I have straight A's,and plus I think I got chatbanned,so Yeah......Bust'a!

Beer Money Army

......because of your bad grammar...the mistakes you made are in bold.....lol j/k. But...yeah as many have said....life goes on and other opportunities arise and different things happen that you'd never expected and that forces some people to leave...and I do agree, all of the Mods and Admins are great

LOL i can't even remember posting that.

was I drunk as a skunk and decide to log into IWF??? That is the question

:sweatdrop: :george:

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I swear most Admins and Mods seem to really find me funny for some odd reason, well except for 3lions& The Dark Knight, but other then that I'm in the clear.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
i dont find u funny at all. sorry:)

because IWF sucks, thats why people are leaving...

didnt i already post in this thread?

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Lol... does anyone else find this extremely funny?

I find him to be the most random guy to ever to log into a forum!... I'd actually be sad, if he got his ass "Poonged" on out of here! lol!

i dont find u funny at all. sorry:)

because IWF sucks, thats why people are leaving...

didnt i already post in this thread?

If IWF sucks, why don't you leave allready?

phantomgerald

I swear most Admins and Mods seem to really find me funny for some odd reason, well except for 3lions& The Dark Knight, but other then that I'm in the clear.

I think you're funny. In an idiotic kind of way like how I find blueberries who can't clap properly funny.