Why won't Jonathan ever become a mod???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you like Jonathan?

• JA! (Yes)

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • Nein! (No)

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
I was reading the terms and rules and I found myself laughing at this: (I put it in pink)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content ("Content"). Content posted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to post or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content posted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
Jonathan (UID: 23) will never become a moderator of this site.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So why not? What did he do? Did you guys make him a moderator for one day and he like banned everyone who looked at him funny??? I just think it's funny that this has to be put in the terms and rules. I guess it's really important. Sorry, Jonathan, this thread means no disrespect to you. It's just funny to me. :)

Reactions: David5150

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler added it. I can't remember the exact reason, probably because I was being a dick to someone. Probably ZERO.

Ignore it, it's my life goal to become mod on the GOAT forum :lol1:

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
No, I decided to make a post about the funny thing I saw in them!

And......WHAT HAPPENED TO CRAYO?!?!???!?! *_*

He had to be ehhh "put down" :silva:

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico