Why was this thread closed?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

C4, you should totally try to take WS' mod spot again. I hear ms thinks you'd make a great mod.

seX-Power

C4, make another thread where you list your countless accomplishments on an internet wrestling forum again. Pls.

C4

10 +/- 1 = 9/11 :shocking:

C4, are you a terrorist? :shifty:

Sorta.

C4, make another thread where you list your countless accomplishments on an internet wrestling forum again. Pls.

At least I've achieved something unlike you who has done nothing to help any of us. :59:

Nah, I want another TRANSFORMATION.

There isn't much hatred these days. Don't find a good reason to transform really.

:shifty:

seX-Power

You helped like, 10 people make some online GFX. Wow. And wrote out that BTB show that was so successful, it stopped being continues. Thanks for giving all those guys a helping hand. I'm sure they appreciate it.

C4

They do appreciate it.

And I wasn't really bragging about anything. Just saying that the thread was the most viewed in the section.