Why there is a new Latino star in WWE and potential heat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Well, Mysterio has been around much, much longer and he's the baby face of all baby faces (aside from Cena), Alberto turned face recently (what? a few weeks ago?). So obviously it's going to take some time for him to get pops/marks.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
ADR still needs an improved gimmick the whole aristocrat mexican crap fills no ones care cup.

ThreeXBetterThanU

The Artiste
Reaction score
Give Alberto a mask. Since that's supposed to be big. Have him wear a mask, but make it have a back ground. Like have him go to Mexico and wrestle some luchadors and come back with a mask. Then have Cara go heel and have a mask match. I don't know, just spit balling any idea to help him sell. Del Rio masks all over the arena.

~Three Said That~

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
ThreeXBetterThanU said:
Give Alberto a mask. Since that's supposed to be big. Have him wear a mask, but make it have a back ground. Like have him go to Mexico and wrestle some luchadors and come back with a mask. Then have Cara go heel and have a mask match. I don't know, just spit balling any idea to help him sell. Del Rio masks all over the arena.

~Three Said That~

So all Mexicans should wear masks? #racism :eek:tunga:

On-topic: Wow. Alberto face. Never seen that before.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Are Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara even in WWE anymore. I think I see the Rock at more shows than I see them. The only sad part about this report is that there won't be Mysterio vs Cara at Wrestlemania. I was really looking forward to hat match if it was going to take place there. It's one of the only reasons why I want Mysterio to be in WWE.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Mysterio>>>> ADR >>>>>>>>>>>cara

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Sounds like a bunch of "credible sources" guessing reasons to why they gave him the belt and calling it "a legitimate report from our insiders".

I thought it was a very obvious case of transitional champion, tbh.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
leojay said:
Sounds like a bunch of "credible sources" guessing reasons to why they gave him the belt and calling it "a legitimate report from our insiders".

Ricardo said on NXT that they would get a visit from the WHC Alberto Del Rio on the next tapings on January 31. If that is worth anything.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
I like ADR a lot, the guy is way better than Cara ever will be..

This is definitely the right thing to do.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Ricardo said on NXT that they would get a visit from the WHC Alberto Del Rio on the next tapings on January 31. If that is worth anything.

Guessing they did that purely for advertising purposes. Do they even think that far ahead with anyone that isn't The Rock, Cena, Lesnar, Punk or 'Taker?

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
leojay said:
:true: ADR will be whc 20 days ..

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
That new face Alberto is good. I like it more than Alberto who is heel. He can show his in ring talents more when he is face. He couldn't show them a lot thanks to Vince who wanted him to be "Agressive", and all he did was stomping all match long. But now we can see german suplex, tilt a whirl backbreaker and more hopefully. Seeing a new Latin top face is good but I hope they will do Cara vs Rey at Mania.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Hopefully he'll pull out a Moonsault or two as well. Would be happy to see the German more often as well, he executes it very well.