Why The "New Breed" Is Better Than The "Originals"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Guys just to let you know this wasnt done to make anybody feel bad or anything just to spice up the forums a bit. All of these jokes are just that, jokes, i hope everyone knows that

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I still like my idea, it's fair to the whole New Breed, and not to mention it would look cool too :D

Rell

Reaction score
Jeez Hell Rell it was a huge plot twist get with the game.

So you gave them the good old Vince Russo plot twist

Guys just to let you know this wasnt done to make anybody feel bad or anything just to spice up the forums a bit. All of these jokes are just that, jokes, i hope everyone knows that

Like we discussed in the other thread, I know this is all just fun and games, it gives me a chance to be an asshole without upsetting anyone lol

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Peepshow your with all of us , were having a fight to determine who's best .. the IWf Originals ,or the New Breed

tasso10

Reaction score
if every1 is put down then for shiz it good so every1 feels involved. And the aim of this really is jus user groups aint it?

Wordlife

yeah... i agree...im in on that... so whats that... 3 ppl on that thread idea??